GO THE BLUES

xoom

I just want to say that sometimes it gets me down the lack of heart that most QLD players play with nowadays. Apart from a select few that really try their best for their state the rest just seem to want to get through the game without being injured for their club teams.

Plus it really s**ts me the 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% bias the commentary always has towrds the NSW teams. There was quite a number of shocking refs decisions in the first half that went against QLD and there was not one mention of them by the so called impartial commentary team. Hmmmm let me see..... Fitler, Johns, Sterlo, Rabits, Vossy, Gould, Chief hmmmmm NSW much. Apart from the token mention from Micky Hankock at the start of the game.

But that doesn't take anything away from the lackluster performance of the maroons. They need an ex QLD Player/Legend to be there coach next year just to instill some pride into them and stop them from being such soft C****.

Fair enough if the game was close and the QLD boys put in a mighty effort but alas not to be.

Is this the end of Origin footy. I know when QLD got flogged a few years ago the same thing was said but obviously they have not learned a thing from it. It just seems that NSW is now playing with much more pride in their state and QLD could't give two tosses.

Anyway I'm just really frustrated at the mo. I love my league, but it just seems from that performance and the way QLD played that there is not too much more room for state of origin in todays game.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Oh well bill.....looks like I'm the one eating those words from last night :(

The first 4 minutes were great for QLD..... 3 sets of 6 in a row!!....and then 'the count' goes for a run and looks like scoring then bowden chases him down.........Thats where it ends and the BULLSH!T ref comes into the game.

From that point on i just stuffed myself full of hot meatpies, sausage rolls, fish, chips, spring rolls, curry puffs, dim sims, calamari, prawns, seafood bites and XXXX BEER!!!!

oh and I watch a little footy also :P

I just want to say that sometimes it gets me down the lack of heart that most QLD players play with nowadays. Apart from a select few that really try their best for their state the rest just seem to want to get through the game without being injured for their club teams.

Plus it really s**ts me the 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% bias the commentary always has towrds the NSW teams. There was quite a number of shocking refs decisions in the first half that went against QLD and there was not one mention of them by the so called impartial commentary team. Hmmmm let me see..... Fitler, Johns, Sterlo, Rabits, Vossy, Gould, Chief hmmmmm NSW much. Apart from the token mention from Micky Hankock at the start of the game.

But that doesn't take anything away from the lackluster performance of the maroons. They need an ex QLD Player/Legend to be there coach next year just to instill some pride into them and stop them from being such soft C****.

Fair enough if the game was close and the QLD boys put in a mighty effort but alas not to be.

Is this the end of Origin footy. I know when QLD got flogged a few years ago the same thing was said but obviously they have not learned a thing from it. It just seems that NSW is now playing with much more pride in their state and QLD could't give two tosses.

Anyway I'm just really frustrated at the mo. I love my league, but it just seems from that performance and the way QLD played that there is not too much more room for state of origin in todays game.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

If you don't like the commentary turn it off and listen to Roy and HG..!!!!!

As I didn't get to see the game as I was picking my mum (and AEM CAI) up from the airport and driving her to Mittagong, I actually found the Roy and HG commentary very good, though in the last 15 minutes they were getting ****** off with the Qld crowd and their disgust (but rightly so) but once the Maroons starting actually scoring some points it was very good....