no more ring or fingernail scratches under the door handles

Adamsy

Hey Guys,

Just thought i'd bring a new accessory to everybodies attention. We all have that problem of our other (better??) halves scratching the crap out of the paintwork under the door handles with there rings and looongg nails yeah?

Toyota feels your pain haha so they have released a new protective film which comes in a set of four which simply sticks behind the door handle. very similer he film you can buy for your headlamps/bumpers these days.

P/N: PZQ31-00020 pretty cheap too i think! $19.50

More infor here. paint protection

Edited by Adamsy

Toyota feels your pain haha so they have released a new protective film which comes in a set of four which simply sticks behind the door handle. very similer he film you can buy for your headlamps/bumpers these days.

Nice find !

I'm interested in this film for the headlamps / bumpers.

Are these Toyota products ?

Hi Guys, Not at this stage Toyota don’t offer these other products, you can however find these products at most auto tinting places or at auto pin striping shops. You can even get your entire front bumper and bonnet done these days. i have seen an entire front bar done on an ZR6 and i didn’t even notice it until the owner pointed it out.

MzMinty,

I would have to say no this is a brand new product just released so i would be surprised if your car has it on it. Cheap buy though my arrived on the weekend i plan to put them on over the weekend ill get some happy snaps for everybody

daaaamn... why wasnt this available earlier (or why wasnt i told about it earlier)

is it too late? how do i get the scratches out (easily)

You can use cut and polish behind the door handle to remove the scratches.

Don't go lying mate. He needs to respray the whole car :P

What works and is proven by me, use meguiars swirl remover and use their applicator pad and buff under the handle. It literally makes the scratches vanish like they were never there and then put the plastic cover on top, then no more scratches, ever!

ok so if you have at look at my gallery you'll find a few pics of the product. must admit i rushed this one a bit and plan on taking more care and time on the other doors but it has come up good you can only really see the film once your up close to the car. i doube you would see it at all on a white Aurion :)