[QLD] TOCAU 2011 ANNUAL MEET

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey lads,

Just wondering if I can tag along for the dinner for the Saturday night as well? I've just voted for "myself" but didn't know if there was a cutoff time or anything like that...

Let me know if this is a problem

Cheers!

Just wondering if I can tag along for the dinner for the Saturday night as well? I've just voted for "myself" but didn't know if there was a cutoff time or anything like that...

It's not too late to add yourself to the dinner guys. I booked on a loose number saying to them that we can expect between 25-35 people. I just wanted to get numbers so I can let them know if there is going to be much variation in that.

Those familiar with the venue, we would have the entire left section of the restaurant. It won't be one large table, but we will be at tables of 6 or so. We're grouped together so all is well.

Great show and shine today guys, had a nice turnout and great range of winners across the categories. Big thank you to those who voted for my interior, absolutely stoked to get Runner Up and it has made all the effort really worthwhile :D Very chuffed :) Massive thank you also to all those involved in organising, and to both Daryl and Mick for smooth running on the day and looking after all the interstaters. The list of extra helpers is too long to mention! And I have some great ideas already to put forward for next year's annual ;)

Bring on the photos and Hog's Breath tonight! :D :yahoo:

I've had to miss everything so far this weekend cause of an exam this morning... keen to get into it now though! Can someone post here if you all end up doing something after dinner tonight? Otherwise I'll see you all in the morning for the 9.30am brissy cruise.

Twas a good meet today. Shame about the sketchy weather for those expecting Queensland sun, but this is Queensland after all and these things change just like that.

A big thanks to Steve for allocating the venue to us and Shaun for organising the venue on the day. Also a big thanks to those there that were involved with organising the charity donation BBQ for us which provided a large supply of food for everyone.

Also a big thanks to Meguiars and Liqui-Moly for supplying the prizes for the Show & Shine at a very short notice.

As well, a big thank you to everyone who attended and helped to make this all possible.

What time are you planning on getting to BP Yatala? Hope everyone has a good night tonight! I don't have a booklet Mick.

If the plans go well according to time, we expect to pass by at approximately 10:00am. We can swing through but we wouldn't be waiting for long so we can keep on schedule.

Senses are reeling from that sundae though.

I had to just 'clear some space' so I can get a peaceful sleep.

I'll meet you guys at yatala at 10 too. Saves me driving to the city and back pass my place. Are we using channel 33 on the UHF. ?