Moderators

Steve

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

My way of thinking is also to look at the list of those nominees and see which also covers the diferent models of Toyota. Gone and the days of TOCAU when all the mods drove Sportivo corolla's LOL. Diversity of the members here is growing immensely so all bases of models etc now need to be moderated. Plus some states need just a mod to be a representative to begin with and the more active states need mods to replace the inactive ones.

Expect an announcement of new mods within a week or so.

My way of thinking is also to look at the list of those nominees and see which also covers the diferent models of Toyota. Gone and the days of TOCAU when all the mods drove Sportivo corolla's LOL.

This sounds good :)

Well guys and girls. This thread isn't quite progressing as much a intended. To get things going for a bit, I will post the current distribution of 'votes'. Not exactly votes, but these were the names that were mentioned in this thread and the count of how many times they were mentioned so far:

BG Pete - 15

mick.wheelz - 14

Kenshin X - 7

SuperDave - 5

Juvenile - 3

Tash - 3

dutchie 101 - 3

johnnieboi - 2

Hiro - 2

Andrew357 - 1

Steven - 1

Out of the list above, I am going to try to get 5 mods. I think the first few votes speak for themselves.

Edit: I'm just going to pick the top 5 on the list there and ask them if they want to take up the moderating positions.

I know this is done and dusted and impressed with the new moderators chosen :clap:BUT what about the unofficial poll in this thread? I just remembered this, again "unofficial" list but no change to NSW?

I thought the people had spoken.

Much like submitting a Request For Change to your head office, the poll gathered here was used for the previous moderating team to form their nominees. I understand that the final outcome is not a true reflection of the number of votes made here in this thread, however it is what was agreed upon amongst those who have been around the forum for quite some time.

Just thought i'd ask because you also mentioned earlier about replacing inactive mods with active mods like what was done with VIC ,think it was you or Brennden but yeah I can't remember exactly where i read it..

Oh well..Our loss