Moderators

Steve

DJKOR, mick.wheelz and BG Pete

Between these 3 very little would fall through the cracks + they know their computers.

+ 1

Andrew wouldnt be bad either.............

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would highly vote 'Hiro' as well due to his knowledge. I'm not sure if he would be up for being a mod, but he is someone I would like to see as one.

So that's:

1) mick.wheelz - A controversial choice, but he can change his ways. He's always active on the board which I find is good for a moderator*. Also very knowledgeable on mechanics.

2) Hiro - Always able to settle a discussion with lots of uninformed answers by providing the real facts.

3) BG Pete - Been a good friend both on and off the forum and always offering to help a hand.

4) Myself - I don't like the idea of voting for myself, but I am offering my assistance should you chose to accept it.

On a side note, all the above are TOC Supporters. While this isn't really something I would call a requirement for a mod, being a supporter shows their support for the free service that is provided to all of you here.

* When I was moderating the boards, some of you may not have noticed, but due to the fact that I am around fairly often (this forum is my homepage), there were may spam threads I got to before anyone would really even seen the thread.

As paid members, i believe votes should be given by members to vote in those potential mods that have put up their hands for the job.

It can be anonymous or open. I think thats a fair way to get a result for everyone.

I vote for John aka Juvenile B)

How much does it pay?? :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking Moderator/Event Co-ordinator ....For eg Duy and BG Pete have plenty of ideas for cruises, wash days etc,I think Mick gets things happening up in QLD and they normally round up the troops for a meet..

Daryl I think "hate" is a bit harsh, you are knowledgeable in alot of things and were on the ball policing spammers with that long cat thing,which i'm still waiting for someone to explain that to me.You were obviously frustrated with people not searching and I can understand that but some responses were a bit rough with a few newbies, four of them never came back,so if I can be honest a few responses to questions came across like,"i'ts my way or no way"......

Quickly my top 4 are:

KenshinX... Knowledgeable,helpful,event/meet organizer

BG Pete... Passionate,very helpful,event/meet organizer

DJKOR... Knowledgeable,spam hater,event/meet organizer

mick.wheelz... Knowledgeable,helpful and can do something no one else here can :ph34r:

:)

i think we should have more votes for people on the other side of australia. Sydney doesn't need another mod we have 3 here already. Qld also has 3......i wanna see other states get more involved. It will help with the annual meets too to get more people to come in and join.

i think we should have more votes for people on the other side of australia. Sydney doesn't need another mod we have 3 here already. Qld also has 3......i wanna see other states get more involved. It will help with the annual meets too to get more people to come in and join.

+ 1 - I agree :)

We shouldn't eliminate the nominees just because they're not in the 'other' side of aussie.

Regardless, those nominees earned it up to this point and they are worthy to be a moderator. Not saying the idea is bad Mish, Steve got 5 spots anw. It's plenty.

Darwin / Perth is way too far, so It's understandable if none of em can make the annual meet.

We can pick a person from Adelaide to be a mod, but if he / she ain't committed or doesn't contribute to the forum as much as the nominees above, why bother?

No offense intended to any1. My 2cent.

If we need a new mod for Victoria Duy(KenshinX) would be my choice,this guy is patient and willing to listen and discuss any club issues with maturity,very unbiased IMO.

and as for S.A Pete(Dutchie) is a no brainer...kids got skillz.

N.S.W would be a close race between BGPete and John(Juvenile) both outstanding club members....and a special mention to Hiro,this dude knows stuff.

QLD would definatley have to look at DJKOR,Mick.Wheelz and Steven....outstanding wealth of knowledge right there and great contributers to the boards.

Mish who is the 3 mods in Qld?? ATM I'm the only one as Northy hung up his mouse and big red button from here a while ago although he still attends events etc from time to time.

Out of all the old mods who isn't active on here anymore apart from Northy? I'm on here every 2 days or so. what is everyone else doing??

I'm on here every 2 days or so. what is everyone else doing??

Excellent question SB :)

Also curious why SuperDave isn't a mod....

True.. +1 SuperDave..

The list is getting tougher and tougher... :whistling:

Make all of em mods.. Junior mods and Senior mods, with different rights? :toast:

MM it would be a good idea, certainly has merit but if we was to have any more than five - like one from each state then we'd probably run the risk of too many cooks in the kitchen?

Definitely SuperDave!! :toast: (for QLD), guy's like a Toyota manual.

NSW: BG Pete and John, both are active and Pete does a wonderful job at organising.

VIC: Duy, guy doesn't work much at all so he's always on (kidding bro). Organises the meets and lets me organise meets from time to time. :)

SA: Peter Dutchie, guy has balls and is very helpful to others in his answers. He also contributes to the ZRE FAQ!

Hiro: awesome knowledge and is unbaised. Speaks the truth and fact only.

My hands up for Superdave , all round top bloke , no bullsh!t technical responses and helped me with finding my sportivo via pm with long well educated replies.

Yup to:

SuperDave- No Bull, straight up tech guy and very helpful. Straight to the point without being an a5s about it.

BG Pete- no need to explain why. He brings a fresh and enjoyable angle to the sometimes sterile threads and a computer wizkid.

Hiro- This guy knows his biz.

KenshinX- Great organizer and very active here, seems to have more time than me to spare! :D

mick.wheelz- Knows his stuff too, if he can keep his language a little cleaner! :D

Yup to:

:D

mick.wheelz- Knows his stuff too, if he can keep his language a little cleaner! :D

I will have you know I have been making a concerted effort not to swear any more :)