Toyota Design Concepts

Zeinheiger

Designs and Renders  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh Hai

If you had been following my last thread 2011 Custom Camry you'd have an understanding of what I like to do from time to time as a little hobby...

And that hobby is making things like these

2011_toyota_camry_custom_by_dazza_mate-d3a47is.jpg

Volkswagen_Beetle_Custom_by_dazza_mate.jpg

M3_by_dazza_mate.jpg

e30_M3_Race_Car_by_dazza_mate.jpg

Lexus_ISF_by_dazza_mate.jpg

I'm in the mood to do some more basically and I would like a public vote/opinion on what I should do next, I'm all out of ideas :unsure:

So please vote in the poll and share with me on what you'd like to see in the way of colours/mods/rims etc

Get voting and discussing, I'll be doing this at the start of next month, so that gives almost a week to collaborate

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very hard decision... I've ended up voting for a Hilux though seeings you've already made a Camry :D I've no idea what colour I'd like to see though, not black or white, some nice colour. What about a blue or a green? Although red would look pretty hot too... Soooo many choices! I'm happy to see anything really :D

ZRE!! :lol:

nice work mate..one suggestion i do have for you is to try and get the wheels more into perspective..its not bad on all the cars but especially the beetle and that m3. other than that amazing! :toast:

ZRE!! :lol:

nice work mate..one suggestion i do have for you is to try and get the wheels more into perspective..its not bad on all the cars but especially the beetle and that m3. other than that amazing! :toast:

Probably because I usually copy and paste it and just change it a bit, like the dish, if you watch the video on the other thread you can probably see how I do it... Drawing a new rim takes up a good hour and I find I can usually get away with c and v on most works with the same result, it's habit I guess

Already did an Aurion front and rear, so I left that choice out because there's really only 1 Gen to choose from, whereas camry's, corolla's have more gens to work with...

Alright, so I Spose corolla is a clear winner, sorry Mick, wouldn't mind doing a celica, will have to do it at a later date...

Anyway, I think I should do the 2010/11 corolla unless anyone isn't in favor of it... Now rims ideas people. Colours?