Is it still possible?

Hi everyone,

im just wondering, is it still possible to buy a genuine rear skirt for a corolla sportivo from a shop? I know people buy and sell parts, but is it still possible to buy this part brand new from a shop or on the internet? I have looked and serched on google for a while and cannot find the part anywhere. Am i not looking hard enought?

Carmate is one place where u can get it from. But as many people in forum have said. They aren't that good. Plus another thing is that its fibreglass.

Best place i believe to get it from is toyota. But probably best start saving

Hope that helps.

Zain

thanks for you help.

but is it still possible to get it from toyota also? since it's been so long, wouldn't these parts (rear skirt) be discontinued? the reason why i ask this, is because after going onto the TRD japan website, and they don't seem to have older parts, only newer parts.

The Corolla Sportivo is a very popular model car and have retained their value well. I can't see why Toyota wouldn't, but then again its an older model now, so possibly not...

Another option would to be to try www.wholesalecarparts.com.au or All Jap Auto Spares... they import stuff from Japan and might be able to find a front end wreck Sportivo from Japan and pilfer the rear bar...

Just a couple of ideas...

im waiting for mine still... after 2 freaken weeks :angry: supposedly there is 2 in melbourne and 4 in sydney last time i looked so there SHOULD be one available still in australia...