Things that annoy you more than they should

oodee

- the sound of people blowing their nose

- people eating with they mouth open

- cars at dusk or raining with no lights on

- ***** parking

- the sound of my co-workers voice (it's so fake and I want to throw something heavy at her whenever she speaks)

- people that don't know how to use a roundabout (a lot of qld'ers suck at this)

- people that can't merge onto the highway. Doing 60km/h onto the highway means you are going to end up with a car up your *****

- tailgaters

- toilet skidmarks

- putting dishes in the sink without rinsing them, especially milk. Oh, and eggs and things like that that stick

- getting a new cup out of the cupboard instead of just rinsing the old one

Wow, so many car / driving annoyances and I don't drive during peak hour traffic anymore :/

Venting Oodee? :lol:

Mine is the useless carpet mat clips in the ZRE!! Fucn things just keep popping out of the carpet! ARghhhhhh!! why couldnt they just leave the Jap ones that screw to the seat bulkhead?!?!!??!?! :angry:

hmmmm... let me think

- ***** customers at work that wanna talk ***** to the cashier about the manager - ME - because we're busy and they have to wait a little longer to get their food because someone eff-wad placed a $200 order at the drive-thru window (but then get jarred up as I have a headseat with a mic and can hear and talk to the customer)

- roadworks - EFFING ROADWORKS... especially on the gateway when i'm paying $4 just about each way and don't get anywhere any faster

- being sick and run-down and going 18 months without holidays... 11 weeks and 2 days away - i can almost smell it!

Mine is the useless carpet mat clips in the ZRE!! Fucn things just keep popping out of the carpet! ARghhhhhh!! why couldnt they just leave the Jap ones that screw to the seat bulkhead?!?!!??!?! :angry:

Serious? On the Aurion/Camry, the clip itself is rather hard to remove from the floor, and the way it hooks into the mat makes it pretty much never come loose... but also makes it annoying sometimes to unclip. You would think that all it takes is the idea of using the same eyelet and clips on all models which would probably also save costs.

Here are a few of mine Dee:

- Stacking dirty dishes. I never use the dishwasher and when you stack dirty dishes, you have to wash both sides with nearly equally as much effort.

- Sitting in a movie and having someone next to you whistle unintentionally as they breathe.

- On the topic of movies, those that laugh every second or take out their mobile and put a bright spot in your peripherals.

- People on the highway that can't keep a relatively equal position in their lane. When driving down a long highway, I tend to subconsciously follow their movement as they edge towards the line.

Hmmm, sooooo many things.

- when people wait at an intersection, THEN pull out forcing you to stand on your brakes

- when you're spray painting something & it looks awesome......... until you apply the last coat

- when the TV F#@ks up in the middle of your favourite show

& that's just today

So many more I could list...... but it's late (yawn)

Edited by HoldenBoi

Here's a good one everyone can relate to...

- People that create duplicate threads without having tried the 'Search' function :lol:

What using Search would have found

Oh I'm sorry, I'm a girl and don't know anything *giggle*

This isn't for ranting, it's for the little things that annoy you that really shouldn't.

By all means, if I'm wrong, point me in the direction of the door and I promise not to come back.

- People that create duplicate threads without having tried the 'Search' function :lol:

:( ...you are having a dip at a member thats been with us almost from the start,i see no harm in this thred.

i get annoyed when peeps seem to look for the bad in every situation and then focus on that...from memory i think there called haters. :(

:( ...you are having a dip at a member thats been with us almost from the start,i see no harm in this thred.

i get annoyed when peeps seem to look for the bad in every situation and then focus on that...from memory i think there called haters. :(

Haha! all good, I wasn't having a go, I was just being a smart **** haha! never take anything I say seriously :-P

All good though..

I don't mind haters, without them people wouldn't try to produce better things to prove those haters wrong haha!

Things that annoy me the most, hmmm..

Seeing an awesome car like a WRX or STi and seeing to painted in pearl purple with autobot badging and huge 20" inch chrome rims and purple neons every morning.. -.-

I mean, what is this guy like 5 years old? or just incredibly s3xually frustrated? :lol:

Oodee, I'm just a hater haha! nah I just like taking the p!ss out of everything.. most people find it annoying so just ignore most of my rants lol

- when you're spray painting something & it looks awesome......... until you apply the last coat

Oh I hate when spray painting is perfect until the end.....a wind blew some damn newspaper onto my grill as it was drying, paint was too dry to remove the paper so I had to wipe some paint from other parts of the grille.....Can't notice it too much, but I know it's there dry.gif

And my tv doesn't **** up, the tv stations do.....Damn you channel 7!!!

Oh I hate when spray painting is perfect until the end.....a wind blew some damn newspaper onto my grill as it was drying, paint was too dry to remove the paper so I had to wipe some paint from other parts of the grille.....Can't notice it too much, but I know it's there dry.gif

And my tv doesn't **** up, the tv stations do.....Damn you channel 7!!!

LMAO.(re:TV stations)

I've seen the pics of your grill, not noticable. Knowing me, I'd have rubbed it back & tried again.

LMAO.(re:TV stations)

I've seen the pics of your grill, not noticable. Knowing me, I'd have rubbed it back & tried again.

Hehe, glad to provide some humour :)

Yeh it's only if your looking for it and within a metre. Was going to rub back and start again, but was a bit short on cash at the time and had run out of paint. And I was planning on getting some more gloss black when I got eyelids but that sort of backfired. Hmm, might do the strut bar in a gloss black and fix the grille :D

everything...

im actually quite OCD with a lot of things.... (not tap three times and spin around twice kind though! :lol:)

so a lot of things really annoy the absolute sh!t outta me when they shouldnt... if i listed everything, it'd take me all year... :lol:

a couple of the strangest ones...

* toilet rolls facing the wrong way...(needs to roll out from the top of the roll)

* landscape printing which gets binded upside down in a portrait document

* people who constantly say or do the same action over and over and over again.. (ironic i know! considering i'm OCD! haha)

* telstra (nuff said!)

anyway, i'll stop before i get my rage on... :lol:

a couple of the strangest ones...

* toilet rolls facing the wrong way...(needs to roll out from the top of the roll)

* telstra (nuff said!)

Holy moley, I didn't realise that the toilet roll thing annoys me also until you said about it blink.gif

And c'mon, you said strange ones.....pretty sure telstra isn't strange to be annoyed at....

Hmm, I guess something that annoys me that shouldn't is when I go to play a game on the PS3 and it has to download a new update....dry.gif

A lot of these things though, one would normally have right to be annoyed at, thus not really following the point of the thread.

One thing that annoys me more than it should is that.

Lately its people who don't listen - and working in IT (well, probably any profession really) it is one of the most frustrating things in the world. So you try and explain something "Okay on your right hand side there is a large blue button" "Well I'm looking on the left and I don't see any buttons" *face palm* I had to attempt to describe to someone yesterday how to click and drag something and they just couldn't get it, if I could have smacked them one I would have!

Lol and yes, I'm in on the toilet roll thing too - they must be "over" not "under". I will actually take them out and turn them around if someone's put it on wrong :lol: (except at work where the toilet roll holder is an absolute b!tch)

A lot of these things though, one would normally have right to be annoyed at, thus not really following the point of the thread.

One thing that annoys me more than it should is that.

Lucky I read it again, I thought this was OK because it's from a QLDer, but yes it is slightly different to the others that got blasted for posting previously... :)

All I can think of now is the toilet paper not coming from top of the roll as mentioned above and things not put back in their place and slamming doors, any doors..

Oh yeah and when I don't get coffee in a glass or cup/saucer, NO MUGS PLEASE

Other things to add to the list...

Drivers doing 10-20 kms below the speed limit in a over taking lane... (especially Taxi's)

Slowing down for no apparent reason..

Signaling to turn right at the very last minute in traffic......