WTB: 03 rolla front grille and short shifter

Dixon

Hey forum :)

i know theres ALOT of generic front grilles on ebay and ive found a MWR shifter that im keen on buying BUT i thought i would check if anyone has these items because i would much rather give my money to an aussie rather than some US company :)

oh and i drive 03 corolla sportivo 123 pre sure

Any links or feedback would be great!

Dixon :D

hey i have just bought one of those grills from the us last week should be coming this week i will keep you posted on how it is.... hopefully its alright...

if you could do that for me that would be awesome! im a tad hesitant to buy a front grille off ebay just cus ebay is so iffy haha had some dud buys in the past. but defs keep me posted on your buy! :)

hey i have just bought one of those grills from the us last week should be coming this week i will keep you posted on how it is.... hopefully its alright...

if you could do that for me that would be awesome! im a tad hesitant to buy a front grille off ebay just cus ebay is so iffy haha had some dud buys in the past. but defs keep me posted on your buy! :)

yeh no worries i will keep you posted i hope its good i will post photos when i get it

• 2 weeks later...

i know theres ALOT of generic front grilles on ebay and ive found a MWR shifter that im keen on buying BUT i thought i would check if anyone has these items because i would much rather give my money to an aussie rather than some US company :)

I have a FS thread and I'm selling an official Toyota Accessories Sportivo Grille (not to be confused with a Corolla Sportivo). Have a look and you'll know what I mean.

I have a FS thread and I'm selling an official Toyota Accessories Sportivo Grille (not to be confused with a Corolla Sportivo). Have a look and you'll know what I mean.

Im on my phone and can't exactly view ya thread mate, but willnit fit a 03 corolla sportivo? Im not certain what a Toyota accessories grille is :|

Im on my phone and can't exactly view ya thread mate, but willnit fit a 03 corolla sportivo? Im not certain what a Toyota accessories grille is :|

post-542-0-89856700-1302521172_thumb.jpg

Please see pic..

You may not know this, but back in the day when this corolla was first sold and before the corolla sportivo hit the market, Toyota released a line of mods (mainly body kits) called sportivo accessories. You may have seen this grille on a few of TOCAU's members pre-facelift cars..