aurion after market fascia- where?

batfink72

hi,

i have an atx that has been lowered and tinted, 19" mags etc..

now i want to swap the front bumper/fascia with either the sportivo version or the TRD.

where do i go to obtain these please?

anywhere local to adelaide?

if i order them through a toyota authorised service center will it cost me more?

any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

tim

Welcome Tim I would say try some wreckers in your area to see if you can pick them up second hand or go through Toyota and buy new but that will cost a fortune I would say. Pretty sure you cant buy TRD unless you own one and give them VIN numbers etc but not to sure. Anyways good luck with it and post up some pics when your done :yahoo:

Welcome Tim I would say try some wreckers in your area to see if you can pick them up second hand or go through Toyota and buy new but that will cost a fortune I would say. Pretty sure you cant buy TRD unless you own one and give them VIN numbers etc but not to sure. Anyways good luck with it and post up some pics when your done :yahoo:

Hi Mate, in the FAQ's there is a link to buy TRD grills etc from Samut Prakan Thailand, Bangkok, Samut is about a 20minute drive south from BKK on Bangpee road :P :toast:

PS buying from Toyota direct = 120% mark up :P

Edited by N3ptuNe

You'll find that even if you can find a dealership that's happy to sell you the TRD parts, they'll be expensive as hell. Probably in the thousands. They're priced this way to discourage people from making their regular Aurion look like a TRD. You can buy aftermarket TRD replicas from Thailand or carmate.com.au. The Carmate ones are fiberglass, not sure about the Thai ones. Fiberglass bodykits are sh!t. They break too easily, and when they do, its usually big chunks that smash out, and its messy and looks really bad.

Sportivo parts you can buy from the dealer also. Its between 3 and 4 hundred all up for the front bumper and lip, I think. You'll have to pay to get it painted. All up (parts + painting) should cost you well under $1k.