New motor

once apon a time a little rolla girl grabbed 2nd gear instead of 4th on a down shift :(

Then once toyota got a hold of her car they DIDNT look after it leaving it outside and neglecting it basically.

Then they decided to finally get around to fixing it...but they decided to put a few parts in the WRONG WAY!!!!

So after alot of blaming each other and yadda yadda they finally gave her car the attention it needed!

is that right briony?

That didnt come out rite...i'll rephrase that......Briony Winged and cried and nothing happened...but then craig started nagging and bitching so they couldnt handle it anymore receiving all those anonymous bomb threats so dec ided to change the engine :lol:

once apon a time a little rolla girl grabbed 2nd gear instead of 4th on a down shift :(

Then once toyota got a hold of her car they DIDNT look after it leaving it outside and neglecting it basically.

Then they decided to finally get around to fixing it...but they decided to put a few parts in the WRONG WAY!!!!

So after alot of blaming each other and yadda yadda they finally gave her car the attention it needed!

is that right briony?

First Stivo to rev past 9000rpm! :P

shao did it 1st

Anyways as Toyota Australia said, the main problem was the fact it had the incorrect ecu fitted from factory so there u go...... i can probably get it in writting if u like, and ozviking, yes i now have a GT4 celica, my dady liked my rolla that much he brought it of me, he also didnt want us (he and myself) to sell it in the state it was in thanks to my local dealer, so yer now she is fixed we can all live in piece with out the rattle of my cam tran........oh yer, i believe the revs woulda been quite past the 9000rpm mark..........more like 11,000...........

Edited by rollagrl