Bad Stivo! Bad!

Yesterday... <_<

i was doing almost 40km+ over the limit. :o

as soon as i saw the cops jump in their car, i pulled over even before they could put their siren on. :lol:

showed him my license...and he asked me a few questions.

one of the questions:

Q: why were you speeding?

A: i got a sheeetload of homework to do.

(i won't say anymore)

anyways...instead of license suspension and huge fine... <_<

i got -3 points, $203. (booked for 15km over)

(which i reckon is very fair...considering what i did)

:D

i feel like i should drive like a granny now... :angry:

i think i'm going to cherish my last 4 points...unless they're already gone for something i've done but didn't realise i got busted. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: For some stupid reason you make it sound so funny!

Your lucky, I would take it easy if I were you, Id be clinging onto those points as hard as I could.

:D I cling onto my 12 remaining points as it is :lol:

What was the complicated question that they asked or you answered or whatever? :huh:

I only go excessivly quick if im on a safe road that has no chance of coppers or anything silly like that to spoil my fun. :)

Went out on Wednesday night to show a mate the new car.

On the way home I went past some cops and they followed me and then pulled me over. I thought it was because i have no plates on the car........

Then they say that they had a phone call from a concerned citizen saying there was a white corolla with no plates doing 160+ on the highway...

They just asked me to slow down and resist the temptation of the new car ;)

i think this car isn't meant to be....

i was out with a few friends lastnight..and as we were all leaving the car park..

i reversed into his 2002 black celica!

ouch!!!!!!!!!!

door, rear quarter and rear bumper damage...on his car...i'm estimating 5k+ worth of damage...

mine...the rear bumper went in and popped back out...the bumper folded up and hit the hatch..(there's a line across the bumper and hatch where they contacted)...

i don't think i bent anything....

but...

it's just not my week......

any1 wanna buy a less than 2 month old stivo?

but i managed to see it just before i passed it and slowed down to escape the nasty flash.

i do not think they use flash now as this is old. if you see the flash lamp a metre or two in front of the parked car it is probably a dummy as there is no one sitting in the car.

i was out with a few friends lastnight..and as we were all leaving the car park..

ouch!!!!!!!!!!

door, rear quarter and rear bumper damage...on his car...i'm estimating 5k+ worth of damage...

mine...the rear bumper went in and popped back out...the bumper folded up and hit the hatch..(there's a line across the bumper and hatch where they contacted)...

but...

man ride a bicycle or something for the next few weeks.

isnt ur car still suffering from the hail damage to?

youve only had ur car for what, a month or two?

ouch!!!!!!!!!!

but...

man ride a bicycle or something for the next few weeks.

isnt ur car still suffering from the hail damage to?

youve only had ur car for what, a month or two?

DAMMMMM!!!!!!!

the fine and the damage in a week....

now that what i call F***ed!

BlackRolla: offering...heheh...just checked the payout...28,000 left. <_<

lucio_libre: we didn't drag that same night...next morning we did :D (won)

Skitzo: write off..trust me, i'll be able to do that easy...blink once and i'll have her on the roof. :lol: (but then i can't sell her...so i won't)

orrock: they were using radar....they showed it to me when i pulled over. oh..and the 30 seconds... :lol::lol::lol:

sharmz: hail damage..yes..still exists....how long have i had her...2 months last saturday....hail damage 3 weeks exactly on the day..and accident 2 months exactly on the day...

lorman: Nice seeing ya on the road the other day! hahah i checked ur number plate before waving... ;) yeah....it's just not meant to be.

i think i'll trade it in for a rust bucket....at least it doesn't matter if i ding it!

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I have a police story to tell. I got pulled over on my way home from work about 2am last Saturday morning on Luxford road Shalvey (NSW). The police lady asked me "do you know why I have pulled you over" I said no, I knew I was not speeding and I had my seat belt on. The police lady said she seen me talking on a mobile phone whilst driving and this was illeagal. I thought this was a strange remark because I did not have my mobile phone on me. <_<

I have a police story to tell. I got pulled over on my way home from work about 2am last Saturday morning on Luxford road Shalvey (NSW). The police lady asked me "do you know why I have pulled you over" I said no, I knew I was not speeding and I had my seat belt on. The police lady said she seen me talking on a mobile phone whilst driving and this was illeagal. I thought this was a strange remark because I did not have my mobile phone on me. <_<

So what did you tell her and what did she say?

NIKICH: i dropped by battered baby at GIO centre this afternoon (3pm). I have priority service for some reason (shrugs). anyways...because of this 'priority' service...my car left the GIO centre within the hour and worked starts either that day or the next day immediately...and they said i'll get my car back at the latest next wednesday. (i'm really liking GIO at the moment...really helpful too) :D

just getting the rear damage fixed... <_<

there is still hail damage on the roof and bonnet. <_<

i'm NOT looking forward to my premium next year...and i was trying so hard to get to 60% no claim...WAS on 50%...not anymore <_<

i just gotta call up to make sure they apply the 'Gold' paint protection on the new parts =)