Tash's Sexc Paseo :)

Rockstar_Tash

Hey Guys... Hows It Goin???

Im Only New To This Forum...

But I Just Wanted To Share My Pix With You...

These Are Pix Of My Sexc Lil Paseo... :)

So In Love With This Car...

But Yeh Check It Out And Tell Me Whatcha Think :)

Click On The Link Below... :)

Pablo The Paseo :)

dont see tooo many sao's around.....but looks good.

If your in Sydney, you should come along to our "steak n shoot" meet at the end of this month :)

keep up the good work

:)

• Like 1

Welcome Tash! :)

Cute ride..... I love the exhaust, never seen that before and the "Little Miss Doof Doof!" Whahahaha

That's cool as!

Keep us posted with what else you do to Pablo. ;)

Ciao

• Like 1

If your in Sydney, you should come along to our "steak n shoot" meet at the end of this month :)

keep up the good work

Hey Pete, Thanx... Im Actually From Newcastle, Belmont South To Be Exact...

Random Question... But Whats A "Steak N Shoot" Meet??? :)

Cute ride..... I love the exhaust, never seen that before and the "Little Miss Doof Doof!" Whahahaha

That's cool as!

Ciao

Hey Squish... Thanx... I Actually Didnt Even Know If Star Tips Existed...

But I Asked The Muffler Joint Anyways... He Called "Blue Diamond"

And Sure Enuff They Had This One... I Was Like "OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THAT"

So He Ordered It In For Me... Cost Me $45 To Fit... Totally Worth It... :)

As For My "Little Miss Doof Doof" Sticker... That Cost Me $60 Fitted...

All I Had To Do Was Tell The Guy What Font I Wanted

And What Kinda Stickering I Wanted... And Walaa :) Hehe...

keep up the good work

That's cool as!

Ciao

Haha cool.

Looks like you got some good deals and sweet I like the font, nice choice! It's cute. Nice for a girls car :)

Check out my pics if u get a chance too, and leave some comments. Thanks.

• Like 1

Tis were we eat steak and then go photoshooting!

• Like 1

keep up the good work

That's cool as!

Ciao

Haha cool.

Looks like you got some good deals and sweet I like the font, nice choice! It's cute. Nice for a girls car :)

Check out my pics if u get a chance too, and leave some comments. Thanks.

Haha Yeh... :)

And I Shall Check out Your pix soon Squish :)

Edited by Rockstar_Paseo

Tis were we eat steak and then go photoshooting!

haha how random... :)

and what do u take photo's of???

photo shoot = everyone lines up and gets semi-professional to professional shots taken of their car in different lights and effects etc...

u'll find that alot of guys on car forums are into photography and use photo shoots as a chance to practice their photography skills and give the ppl who's cars they've used as subjects some awesome free pics to use as profile photos or avatars...

Pete's a good shot... if he's organized or going to this then I'd be there... When he was up in QLD I would've got him to take some photos of Rolly except i was only a few km's out from having a service so couldn't drive too far and Rolly was dirty...

FYI - I didn't go into much detail in our convo yesterday but ur car has a 5E-FE engine, which although is only a 1.5L, modding them is big in the states so that eBay link i sent you with a heap of parts is good once you sort through and find what you want... the overall design of the engine isn't that much different from the 4A-FE and the 7A-FE which are the 1.6L and 1.8L variants (respectively)...

If you have a cat back sports exhaust then my first recommendation would to be get some sort of a SRI (Short Ram Intake) or CAI (Cold Air Intake) going as soon as you can for a bit of extra response and some even more noise... using a pod filter along side your exhaust adds an extra noise / note and compliments the exhaust note well... I've done these on 4 cars now both with bought kits and doing it myself, so if you want any advice let me know... :D

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/OBX-Racing-Exhaust-Headers-92-97-Toyota-Paseo-1-5L-5EFE-/200622457166?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2eb607c14e - exhaust headers / extractors

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-Paseo-Magnaflow-Catalytic-Cat-Converter-/140373444551?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20aee8c7c7 - high flow catalytic converter (coupled with the headers and ur existing cat back exhaust this will give you a full exhaust with headers)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/92-93-94-95-99-TOYOTA-PASEO-1-5-1-5L-I4-AIR-INTAKE-KIT-/330584551347?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4cf85fefb3 - short ram air intake - I'd recommend going and getting a 4" Dual Cone Drift or K&N Pod Filter (stocked readily at Autobarn) and not using the CCS (Cheap Chinese $H!T) one that comes with it...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOYOTA-SHORT-SHIFTER-COROLLA-CELICA-PASEO-STARLET-NOVA-/200447877622?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2eab9fe1f6 - Short shifter gear selector shaft replacement - reduces throw by up to 40% meaning faster gear changes...

Not a bad way to spend a couple of hundred dollars if you want to do some quick, easy, and effective mods :)

• Like 1

it's errr very pink :)

looks okay tho.. kinda reminds me of the Bosozoku style you see that's going in Japan at the moment, only a little tho.

I don't know whether it's your exhaust tip or the pink but I get a Bosozoku feel about this car haha! it's great

for those of you that don't know what Bosozoku is, it actually started as a Japanese motorcycle gang that modified their bike with crazy aesthetic modifications like massive laid back chairs, massive exhaust tips and strange body work.. the trend has been recently touching base with a lot of the cars there too now.. here's an example

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aRklVxJ5L5A/TgrMAQa3HAI/AAAAAAAABVc/pFO79HhfOGw/s1600/bosozoku_39.jpg

• Like 1

in fact it wasn't even a motorcycle gang - it was a scooter gang... young punks with not much money with vehicles that couldn't be modified too much mechanically would spend what they did have in making their scooters look insane and menacing at the same time...

much of the time bosozoku gangs are associated with the Yakuza (Japanese Mafia) because they are heavily involved in crime, although they are usually the guys that are paid by the Yakuza to do petty crimes as opposed to more full on organized crime as they are punks that are usually up for anything. In any bosozoku gang there are usually at least 1 or 2 members actually in the Yakuza as a point of contact, but in general these kids just go out and cause complete mayhem with insane looking vehicles to ***** ppl off...

Someone I know went to Japan last year and actually took footage and uploaded it onto Youtube of a Bosozoku gang riding down the streets taking up both lanes smashing all of the car windows and panels with pipes, bats, chains, etc... and it wasn't like 3 or 4 or even 20 bikies we get in Australia, i'm talking 100 - 150 scooters with some having 2 ppl on them...

lol sorry - passionate about japanese car culture and sub culture - end history lesson... :P

• Like 1

I kinda like the trend on Cars tho, not so much of a fan about what the scooter gangs get up to haha!

but then again, how intimidating can a 4 foot person throwing threats at you on a small scooter be? haha! jokes.. if they're Yakuza, I'd hate to be on the receiving end of whatever they pull out from under their scooters' seat haha!

but yeah, carwise, those flared guards, massive front bars and spoilers and exhaust pipes like snorkles, I think it's insanely awesome for some reason haha! if only it was legal here, I'd love to see a Bosozoku style car on the streets

Stewbie, you must love Japan heaps.. my best friends Japanese so I hear all these stories from her too haha! reminds me of the animation Akira, remember watching it as a kid

[edit] sorry for going really off topic here, but Tash, your car kinda reminds me of that style.. if you go full Bosozoku style massive kudos to ya! keep it up :-)

Edited by .gorgz
  • Like 1

Sorry for hijacking the thread Tash also lol...

have studied Japan heaps out of interest and would love to go there, but have never been... i think I'm banned by my wife (OODEE) as I will probably buy another project lol...

• Like 1

Wowww... um I dont even know where to start...

haha.... um thanx Everyone :)

Um i dont know whether to take the "bosozoku" comments as a compliment

or as an insult... but ill say thanx anyways haha :)

oh by the way Stewbie... thanx for all ur advice and ideas...

hehe u are my new best friend haha... :)

i been checkin out those links u shared on here...

and i have to say that im seriously thinking bout getting those extractors and cat ay!!!

they are a pretty damn good buy :)

oh and i have already looked into getting the piping and pod filter for my air intake kit...

and i have found the chrome polished piping at supercheap for $34 ... and as for the pod

filter... ill probably get that from autobarn coz i wanna get one that can be washed... :)

oh and another thing... i will be uploading more pix of my interior soon...

so everyone keep ya eyes on my profile... omg it is ORGASMIC!!!

haha im soooo in love with it !!!! hehe :P

anyways let me know whatcha think :) xx

[Edit] sorry... just one more thing... Does anyone know how to get the airvents outta my dash without breaking them???

ps. pix have been uploaded... (feel free to leave some comments) :)

Edited by Rockstar_Paseo

Random piping can be good but for a little bit more u can get the one engineered for ur car but from pics of the engine it looks like it's just a straight piece. Go with a Drift dual cone oiled filter or k&n dual cone oiled filter. Best 2 I've found on the market.

• Like 1

COMPLIMENT!! I love Bosozoku style haha!! all those threads on StanceNation and StanceWorks about Form > Function

Those guys don't have a clue about what that means compared to the Bosozoku cars I've seen.. they're insane..

Trust me, some of those cars look like they just came out of a Voltron cartoon

• Like 1

Random piping can be good but for a little bit more u can get the one engineered for ur car but from pics of the engine it looks like it's just a straight piece. Go with a Drift dual cone oiled filter or k&n dual cone oiled filter. Best 2 I've found on the market.

ok awesome stewbie... ill look into it :)

COMPLIMENT!! I love Bosozoku style haha!! all those threads on StanceNation and StanceWorks about Form > Function

Those guys don't have a clue about what that means compared to the Bosozoku cars I've seen.. they're insane..

Trust me, some of those cars look like they just came out of a Voltron cartoon

hehe thanx Gorgz... :)

Welcome to the club Tash! niice and clean :)

thanx Le.vinh.zr ... :)

hey guys guess what... i pimped my car out with some

18" Chrome Estrella Vaults Today..

And I Bet You Cant Guess (Without Lookin on facebook) how much i paid for em... :)

[EDIT] Hey Guys... Just Uploaded The Pix Of Pablo's Sexc New Rims... :)

Click On The Link Below :)

Pablos Sexc New Wheels :)

Edited by Rockstar_Paseo