ATR SPORT TYRES

stormpatrol

Well up to last night i had sum respect for these tyres 245/35zr/19 achilles tyres , went out today to rotate them found that the front left with massive tread seperation broken belts the rear left is not much better the two right hand fellers are ok it would seem wont be buying these ***** tyres again any feedback welcome what do you guys rekomend ??

OK THE FEDERALS ARE NOW AT BOB JANE $269.00 EACH WE ARE GETTING THE MAXXIS MAZ1 VICTRA SEE HOW THESE GO AT $249.00 EACH

After just using the MA-Z1's, I personally think you should have gone for the Federal's. Should have shopped around because for the price you are paying for the Maxxis, you could gotten the Federal's.

OK THE FEDERALS ARE NOW AT BOB JANE $269.00 EACH WE ARE GETTING THE MAXXIS MAZ1 VICTRA SEE HOW THESE GO AT $249.00 EACH

After just using the MA-Z1's, I personally think you should have gone for the Federal's. Should have shopped around because for the price you are paying for the Maxxis, you could gotten the Federal's.

thanks for your input guys the money side at this point in time guided our choice will try sumthin a bit dearer next time , will report on the maxxis as i get used to them this is my wifes daily drive / also need tyres today as the car is out of action so no time to do any shop around , we know the owner of the local tmart so thats were we are at cheers Edited by stormpatrol

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like a manufacturing error?

I know a handful of people including myself who have stretched these tyres + added insane camber and drove their car on a daily basis with no issues for years. You should of gone back to the place you got these tyres or contacted the manufacture directly.