messy friends in your car!

Steve

yes sir.. my camry door was never the same after a certain female passenger slammed the door too many times.

"Its not a freakin russian truck or clapped out XC falcon/Kingswood for gods sake!"

Can we add door slammers to this complaint list? Hearing my door being closed like a castle gate makes me soooo mad! Poor hinges and latches.

+1

my passenger door has been slammed so much that it makes a differnt clunk the other 3 doors...

+2

LOL I’ve actually being waiting for you to spot this and ark up like a cat haha :) but at least you agree that we ARE RIGHT ( can i get away with a "as usual"?) lol. Although we do have a young girl in our Tassie club that is very careful with her car and it's always clean the couple of times I’ve seen it.

Hahahah, can't let you lot get away with everything! :lol:

Totally agree with the door clunkers too though, door slamming is the absolute worst!! Oh no actually I lie, fingerprints on windows are the absolute worst, I just HATE that. I have younger cousins and they are very sternly growled at if they touch the windows lol

LOL I’ve actually being waiting for you to spot this and ark up like a cat haha :) but at least you agree that we ARE RIGHT ( can i get away with a "as usual"?) lol. Although we do have a young girl in our Tassie club that is very careful with her car and it's always clean the couple of times I’ve seen it.

Hahahah, can't let you lot get away with everything! :lol:

Totally agree with the door clunkers too though, door slamming is the absolute worst!! Oh no actually I lie, fingerprints on windows are the absolute worst, I just HATE that. I have younger cousins and they are very sternly growled at if they touch the windows lol

im actually guilty to that, i play a part in my mates car, in the back windows especially, because they can only see it when their car fogs up, and they cant reach it as soon as they drive, they also say they're going to clean it next time, then forget, heheheh :P