INITIAL D anyone? :D

KIRIUS

Just got these on my stivo, blue on white, they sprayed my callipers to, there awesome rims and quite light.

Edited by TA71VO

I've seen these before

I saw a SS in the city rocking them the other day.

In all honesty tho, I wouldn't touch them.. you'd look like the biggest Otaku ever, and in Japan an Otaku is pretty much shunned, either way, you wouldn't want to call yourself an Otaku in Japan, you won't have any friends after that

I don't know whats with the design tho, you think initial D and you brain instantly goes to AE86's and some other retro cars (and eurotrash music).. Why not go something along the lines of Watanabes or some other retro rims like meshies, I love meshies, specially with plenty of dish :)

I've seen these before

In all honesty tho, I wouldn't touch them.. you'd look like the biggest Otaku ever, and in Japan an Otaku is pretty much shunned, either way, you wouldn't want to call yourself an Otaku in Japan, you won't have any friends after that

I don't know whats with the design tho, you think initial D and you brain instantly goes to AE86's and some other retro cars (and eurotrash music).. Why not go something along the lines of Watanabes or some other retro rims like meshies, I love meshies, specially with plenty of dish :)

hahahaha an SS would look hilarious with them, but i spose your right, being called an Otaku over there IS the equivalent of a fat sweaty nerd who hasnt showered in months with breathing problems sitting in a dark room all day behind a computer screen watching anime reading manga, rping as some hot little asian school girl on runescape/WOW or some****.. ebaying figurines and downloading hentai and moe vids..

Just got these on my stivo, blue on white, they sprayed my callipers to, there awesome rims and quite light.

did you get them from ozzy tyres and how much were they? o.0

put up a pic!

^_^

hahahaha an SS would look hilarious with them, but i spose your right, being called an Otaku over there IS the equivalent of a fat sweaty nerd who hasnt showered in months with breathing problems sitting in a dark room all day behind a computer screen watching anime reading manga, rping as some hot little asian school girl on runescape/WOW or some****.. ebaying figurines and downloading hentai and moe vids..

LOL!! you got the description in one hahaha! that pretty much fits the bill haha!

BTW, when are they releasing stage five :(

LOL!! you got the description in one hahaha! that pretty much fits the bill haha!

BTW, when are they releasing stage five :(

I know!!

its driving me bonkers too! How can they leave it this long, the 86 wont have a chance in hell at beating some of the newer cars.. they'll still have to back date to make it believable.

what did you think of the live action? :g:

Look like Lenso RS GTs...

Would look good on your Celica though ;)

:lol:..goes to google..

wow :blink:

They ARE pretty awesome :o

black/shadow chrome would look nice.

or just the polished silver. B)

Edited by KIRIUS

• 1 month later...

I've seen these before

A scathing review from the gorgz! :D

One of the members here has a pink celica that has almost identical wheels to these.. they dont look bad at all IMO..