ZRE152 Xforce exhaust

pezzie

I stumbled across this when looking for exhaust options. Most owners have been doing a custom job. However, Xforce have one you can buy.

There is the option to choose the ZRE152 on their website but they have no photos or details. I emailed them to find out more. This is there response.

'Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enqiury.

We only make the 2010 corolla hatch, available now, rrp is $650. The system is designed to be sportly loud though.

Best regards'

'It is a stainless steel 60mm pipe size with one center resonator and one rear muffler, the tip is 3.5" round double wall.

We will show photo on our site later.

Best regards,'

So who wants to try this out? :spiteful:

Hahaha mate I just emailed them about this tonight! I saw their website with a placeholder page for the zre. I wouldn't mind trying it out but the I'd be wondering if id get defected again for exhaust noise -___- $650 ain't bad

I´m also looking for some Pics.

For the next Year an need a new sporty exhaust system.

The Price is ok and if the quality / Design of the Pipe fits ..... i gonna think about it ;)

I've left them a message too but no reply since. Wonder what grade the stainless steel is? 304 you'd hope. I might end up doing a custom catback job. That way, i can have things done the way i want. It will be more expensive end of the day but more worth it i hope. I'll still get a XForce muffler though.

XForce needs to be more informative about their exhaust system for the ZRE Corolla and list their specs/materials/components. Cant just say bla bla bla 'exhaust system' and expect people to jump at it.

List your material used, pipe size, mandrel or press bent, muffler type, predicted decibel reading, pictures of the system and parts off car and on car. <_<

okay so Xforce just got back to me and told me the RRP is $700? wow, they really are inconsistent with their information that they provide.

And all they told me in terms of specs is that it's going to be 2.5" stainless steal single cannon. fark, they need to provide more info, as mentioned by john above^

THey have a pic up now and they state its for 2007+

tbh i dislike how all the single tip exhausts look/sit on the Zre .. <_< someone should get frikken Blast pipes!

Pic

• 3 weeks later...

If it interests somebody

RHDJapan has from now on the Kakimoto Backboxes in their webshop ;)

got a link? how's the pricing? :)

EDIT: just had a look myself.. not too bad on the pricing! ~AU625 via EMS Shipping (cheapest shipping method for this item)

If it interests somebody

EDIT: just had a look myself.. not too bad on the pricing! ~AU625 via EMS Shipping (cheapest shipping method for this item)

If I buy this item , i´ll do this at RJDJapan.

For me it´s the cheapest Shop for the Kakimoto Exhaust , also the cheapest to get this item to Germany

If it interests somebody

If I buy this item , i´ll do this at RJDJapan.

For me it´s the cheapest Shop for the Kakimoto Exhaust , also the cheapest to get this item to Germany

I was going to buy it, but I decided to on spending $500 getting my exhaust piping redone; new centre resonator and stuck with my xforce s10 twinloop rear muffler :) only had that baby for a few months and still love the exhaust note from it.