"SYDNEY AUTO SALON 2006"!!!!

"RuNx"

HEY THERE GUYS AND GIRLS!!!!!!!!

Just wondering early......cos it may take abit to organise alot of people but i was thinking it would be cool to get a "club display" of rollas or other models at the next AutoSalon event in 2006 this would be good for all the people in the Sydney or surrounding areas!!!!!But on the other hand maybe we should just dominate the event around oz so all the qld,vic,wa,sa guys and girls start organising and get your club stickers!!!!! :D :P :lol: :) :rolleyes: B) And enter!!!!

there is a fee but it is done on group entry depending on numbers!!

Iknow sum of the guys from autosalon so maybe they can help us out with club entry....just thoght that i would post it up to see if there was any interest...but keep checking the posts for any further progress!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a good idea RunX, we have quiet a few nice modded rollars man, we all saw it last saturday, i really think our cars are underated and is always the underdog, we should change that image and prove some ppl wrong. Our cars have the potential to look nice and pimped up so might as well give it ago....and watch our rollas shine and bling.... :P :D

• 2 weeks later...

I was there just to promote a new fog/driving light system that i was working on with my friend the car was in a trade stand but as for our lights they have now gone to be displayed at the SEMA show in the states!!!! :D YAY hope some yanks buy our lights!!!!! :D

Thats a good idea RunX, we have quiet a few nice modded rollars man, we all saw it last saturday

Sorry guys .... i think im a bit to stock as a rock to be able to let my corolla make an appearance ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

hahaha, after seeing some of the hondas at autosalon today, i'm game. I just need a bitchin body kit, HIDs for the fogs and the scrathes on my rims patched and sprayed... anyone want to sponser me?