Anyone know how much a set of Potenza Re001 / RE002 costs for 17"/18"???

Wildseven

Sorry but I have been rather busy lately and have no time to go into a tyre shop to ask for quotes about some tyres. The following tyres will be what I want for my Aurion after the factory tyres wear out.

Bridgestone Potenza RE001 17"/18"

or

Bridgestone Potenza RE002 17"/18"

It would be of great help and very much appreciated if someone could tell me the average price they sell for. Please do suggest any good tyre shops with decent pricing around the Brisbane Metro area.

Kim

Here you go

jaxquickfit.com.au/tyres/brands/bridgestone/potenza-adrenalin-re001

Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE001 specs

Need help choosing the right Tyres? Call JAXQuickfit now on 1300 367 897

I have no association with the site just offering some help

Sorry but I have been rather busy lately and have no time to go into a tyre shop to ask for quotes about some tyres.

You don't have to go into a shop for quotes. There is this marvellous device called the telephone. You probably could have made a couple of calls in the time it took to make that post as well. Surely your time isn't that precious.

Here you go

jaxquickfit.com.au/tyres/brands/bridgestone/potenza-adrenalin-re001

Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE001 specs

Need help choosing the right Tyres? Call JAXQuickfit now on 1300 367 897

I have no association with the site just offering some help

Thank you for your reference :)

DJKOR: Yes I understand but I have called 2 places I know, Bob Jane T-Mart and Bridgestone Tyre Center. Both of them requested I drive in for a quote. They didnt tell me the price when I called. Other places I don't know much of, so I wanted to see if you guys could recommend any good places which you have purchased from before. I have never bought any Tyres from other outlets besides get them during my service with Toyota. I want to see how much I could save if I don't purchase tyres from Toyota dealerships. Sorry to sound retarded or stupid. I am completely in-experienced when it comes to Tyres and prices.

Anyways thanks for the replies guys :)

DJKOR: Yes I understand but I have called 2 places I know, Bob Jane T-Mart and Bridgestone Tyre Center. Both of them requested I drive in for a quote. They didnt tell me the price when I called. Other places I don't know much of, so I wanted to see if you guys could recommend any good places which you have purchased from before. I have never bought any Tyres from other outlets besides get them during my service with Toyota. I want to see how much I could save if I don't purchase tyres from Toyota dealerships. Sorry to sound retarded or stupid. I am completely in-experienced when it comes to Tyres and prices.

Well on two occasions that I have purchased the Potenza's, one was from a Bob Jane, the other from a Bridgestone Tyre Centre. If they refuse to quote over the phone, simply tell them no thanks and say you'll just another franchise that would prefer your business. Quotes are going to vary if it's not in a catalogue so the deals one person gets doesn't necessarily mean you are going to get the same.

If you give any decent tyre shop an actual size over the phone (e.g 205/40/R17) they will be able to give you a price.

also, advertising in your signature isn't permitted unless you become a site sponsor. As a result, the content of your signature has been removed.