legal ride height

linhvo

im currently running lowered springs on my aurion, though the car doesnt look like its very low.

i was just wondering if there are any springs or coilovers that wud make it sit at legal ride height.

kinda paranoid of going to any sort of car event now since i got defected on my first ever car meet :unsure:

im not quite sure of the brand of my spring. but they're yellow so most likely to be kings.

when u look at the car it actually doesnt seem to be that low. Its not like crazy low but nor does it look standard. but when u actually get a tape measure and measure from the lowest point on the car, it only got 8cm clearance.

i went to the pits bout a month ago with these springs on the car and it past despite it wasnt defected for the height. they checked the whole car tho. :wacko:

post-30037-0-94313300-1351397951_thumb.j

post-30037-0-97841600-1351398054_thumb.j

im not quite sure of the brand of my spring. but they're yellow so most likely to be kings.

when u look at the car it actually doesnt seem to be that low. Its not like crazy low but nor does it look standard. but when u actually get a tape measure and measure from the lowest point on the car, it only got 8cm clearance.

i went to the pits bout a month ago with these springs on the car and it past despite it wasnt defected for the height. they checked the whole car tho. :wacko:

Most likely king springs if they are yellow..

i can't really tell how low they are because i need a closer view of the car.

doesn't look to low, would be the same as mine. maybe mines a bit lower.

yeh u kinda get the idea, its not srsly low.

i measured with another sx6 an mine just sits bout 3-4cm lower. but yeh i guess its not noticeably lower that cops will know.

but if they do measure it then im screwed.

Always check with your local state rules and regulations prior to modifying your vehicle if you are worried.

You shouldn't be defected for that height from what I can see, then again your in W.A which I'm unsure what rules they have

in WA its a minimum of 10cm of ground clearance from the lowest point on the car, whether its the exhaust of bodykit.

but now i think about it, i think it should be fine since i DID pass the pits with them on the car.

the springs were put on from the previous owner so i cudnt tell. when i first bought it, i thought it wudnt be that low until i compared it to other aurions.