Sydney monthly Rolla-Meet!!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

xGSiR dude u should have asked me to take u for a spin cauz i knw uve been wanting a ride in a stivo ....

Ahhh damn, which cars was yours? I was a bit hesitant to ask the sportivo owners because i didn't really want to interupt any discussion going on and stuff with fellow members.

Also guys, do the 03-04 prefacelift sportivo models have tape + cd on their stock decks?? Because black-rolla's prefacelift sportvio had tape & cd on his stock deck.

I noticed evl_50a's 05 sportivo only had a stock CD deck.

xGSiR dude u should have asked me to take u for a spin cauz i knw uve been wanting a ride in a stivo ....

Ahhh damn, which cars was yours? I was a bit hesitant to ask the sportivo owners because i didn't really want to interupt any discussion going on and stuff with fellow members.

Also guys, do the 03-04 prefacelift sportivo models have tape + cd on their stock decks?? Because black-rolla's prefacelift sportvio had tape & cd on his stock deck.

Mine was the blue stivo with the ATOC URL stuck on the side skirts and the rear windscreen with the black rims ..... i turned up a little late about 930 ish .....

and yes the stivo's have a CD + tape as stock.

Mine was the blue stivo with the ATOC URL stuck on the side skirts and the rear windscreen with the black rims ..... i turned up a little late about 930 ish .....

and yes the stivo's have a CD + tape as stock.

Hello All, sorry I had to bail on the cruise last night, did everyone make it to Bondi?

I see a lot of talk of a more regular meet, I think this would be great. What about every 2nd Saturday night. Doesn't have to be anything big, just get together & talk s**t. Who's up for it.

QUOTE(

[/quote)

Hello All, sorry I had to bail on the cruise last night, did everyone make it to Bondi?

I see a lot of talk of a more regular meet, I think this would be great. What about every 2nd Saturday night. Doesn't have to be anything big, just get together & talk s**t. Who's up for it.

Yup sounds good too me!!!! I'm in for sure!!!!

in reply to that

yes the 03-04 models have cd and tape as standard

as for the 05 it doesnt have tape but who cares hehe

it has MP3 :P

actually now that i thingk about it does the 03-04 have 6 stack cd i never actually taken any notice

the 05 does

hey man who were you hehe

should have come told me that you were XGSiR the bloke who wanted a ride i would have remembered you

<!--QuoteBegin-

[/quote+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(

[/quote)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Yup sounds good too me!!!! I'm in for sure!!!!

We should meet up in the day so we can get some decent photo's to post, maybe for a cruise down to Wollongong or something, could take the nasho road again

Hey Guys,

Sorry i couldn't make it last night, amm..My pet rabbit was having babies (cough, cough) :P

I was going to leave home at about 9, but thought you'd already started to roll for the cuise at that time - if I'd known you left at 9.30 I would've come along..

About meeting up every second week, I don't have a problem with that - especially now that uni is over for another 3 months or so..

See you at the next cruise..

Elbowz

PS: Any cop worries like the mountain cruise??

should have come told me that you were XGSiR the bloke who wanted a ride i would have remembered you

I was the asian guy with sandles/thongs on hehe. Not until the end as i left at 9:10 i said good bye to everyone and until i asked your name, i thought ohh hey its me Huy. I was driving my brother's WRX that night.

As for another meet up, depending if there are alot of uni students here, exam period won't finish until after late november. So it could restrict the turn out amount.

Anyway, everyone have a say on what day you would prefer to meet up?

Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights?

Thursday would seem a good night to just catch up and chit chat, but not cruise anywhere since its a weekday still, and that nothing going on.

Friday & Saturdays are good for catch up and also cruise about since those two days are "going out" days, and there should be things to do until late.

Sonny seems to be up for any cruise, any cruise idea seems good to him. Id never seen anyone so excited for any sort of cruise lol :)

saturdays and thursdays are great for me...

thursdays more so, but im sure more people are available for a meet on saturday nights... so yeah how bout in 2 weeks time? that would make it the... 12th of november... who's free that night? If not, how bout the thursday before that... the 10th?

i reckon every second week for sure.. i cant wait a month!

its great to finally see some tocau action happening in SYdney!! keep it up!!

Hey Guys,

Sorry i couldn't make it last night, amm..My pet rabbit was having babies (cough, cough) :P

I was going to leave home at about 9, but thought you'd already started to roll for the cuise at that time - if I'd known you left at 9.30 I would've come along..

About meeting up every second week, I don't have a problem with that - especially now that uni is over for another 3 months or so..

See you at the next cruise..

Elbowz

PS: Any cop worries like the mountain cruise??

I was the asian guy with sandles/thongs on hehe. Not until the end as i left at 9:10 i said good bye to everyone and until i asked your name, i thought ohh hey its me Huy. I was driving my brother's WRX that night.

As for another meet up, depending if there are alot of uni students here, exam period won't finish until after late november. So it could restrict the turn out amount.

Anyway, everyone have a say on what day you would prefer to meet up?

Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights?

Thursday would seem a good night to just catch up and chit chat, but not cruise anywhere since its a weekday still, and that nothing going on.

Friday & Saturdays are good for catch up and also cruise about since those two days are "going out" days, and there should be things to do until late.

Sonny seems to be up for any cruise, any cruise idea seems good to him. Id never seen anyone so excited for any sort of cruise lol :)

post-1139-1130707805_thumb.jpg

post-1139-1130707950_thumb.jpg

picture taken last saturday meeting.

*elbowz17........(I'll take a little bunny)LOL...hhehehehee.....nah we left at like 11:15 that night,so next time grab one of our numbers and we'll wait up or meet u some-where!!!! Keep checkin to see when the next one will be but every-ones keen for another cruise soon!!! hehehehe....No cop probs this time *TOUCH WOOD* :P

*XGSir.......Any cruise is a good cruise as long as there's no cop trouble and no-one being an idiot!!!LOL Other than that i'll drive any-where!!!!!

*artwork74.....Thanks for the pic!!!LOL...HEHEHEHE.......XOOM loves the happy gas!!!"don't cha XOOM" :lol: :P :D !!!!

Hey fellaz i see u all had a good cruiz i am up for any cruiz at any time im with RunX im up for a cruiz whenever!!!

Ive also modded my aerial if anyones interested i have totally replaced the whole thing with an after market aerial looks like the BMW fin.

Some of the guys saw it on saturday night at the meet looks pretty good if i do say so myself much smaller than the one we have standard

if you want pics ill have to figure out how to post them but i might do it in a different subject

Cant wait till the next cruise fellas next time ill stay for the cruiz

Who's up for another meet this weekend, same meeting place as last time, Bunnings at Villawood for those of you who missed it. Maybe we could even meet a bit earlier, say 7.00pm so we could catch the last bit of light for some photo's

Who's up for another meet this weekend, same meeting place as last time, Bunnings at Villawood for those of you who missed it. Maybe we could even meet a bit earlier, say 7.00pm so we could catch the last bit of light for some photo's

Hehe i actually wont mind, only if someone gives me a ride in their sportivo! :)

I live about 10minutes away from the place anyway. And its day light savings, so it won't get dark until 8ish. So a meet up at 7 gives a good opportunity for photos.

We can make it later if thats suits everyone better. I will get there about 8 if anyone else wants to turn up.

Zoom, I'm sure we can hang around until you get there, considering we were there to at least midnight last weekend