TRD Aurion White on Carsales

fivese7en

I guess it's true... scratches/minor dents/chipped paint aren't as obvious on a white car. Not that I'm saying that any of that is on the TRD Aurion for sale in Car Sales that is....

In general though, am I right in saying that white hides imperfections better?

Edited by Beep Beep

I guess it's true... scratches/minor dents/chipped paint aren't as obvious on a white car. Not that I'm saying that any of that is on the TRD Aurion for sale in Car Sales that is....

In general though, am I right in saying that white hides imperfections better?

I would think so. Scratches would be harder to see on a white car than say, a black car

Black is the best colour when it's clean and polished. Im not saying I don't like white. It's just that my neighbour washes his white lamborgihni and I don't even notice it. But he had a black lambo 2 years before and you could see it sparkle from a distance.

But then again. Black is the worst colour when it's dirty, dented or has scratches

Edited by REBZTRD

Black is the best colour when it's clean and polished. Im not saying I don't like white. It's just that my neighbour washes his white lamborgihni and I don't even notice it. But he had a black lambo 2 years before and you could see it sparkle from a distance.

But then again. Black is the worst colour when it's dirty, dented or has scratches

Your neighbour has a Lamborghini?....Sheesh, where do you live?

Yagoona man.

Something's going on in his house. They've had a white italia and sold it for a black lambo then to a white one. And now he has a White Audi r8 and gave the lambo to his cuz

White is truly the best car for the lazy man who doesn't clean often.

My previous daily driver went two or so years without detergent, just rain and wind.

Finally gave it a wash today (Need to sell it, hate driving it after having my TRD for a while), came up not too bad. Bit of cut & polish to start getting rid of some of the fuzzy paint, and it looks shmicko. I know that there's plenty of scratches and nicks on it, but it's white, so it's hidden perfectly :)

Whereas my cherry red baby has painfully obvious paintwork swirls from where the previous owner wasn't too down pat with taking car of a quality car, they don't take much effort to spot up close. Which on the up side means that when I get around to fixing it up, it'll look even better, but on the downside, it's heart-weighing imperfections on my pride and joy :(

I would've gotten a white one when I was looking, there'd been one in Tasmania with decent KMs that I was tempted for, but in the end I fell for the cherry which was also local as a big bonus.

^ Agreed. Given the full treatment white can look outstanding (especially the Toyota white)

Work Combo van that I have hadn't been polished or washed properly in years. Hit it with a heavy cut and wax and it looks immaculate again.

100k is nothing for a v6 my trd is black and every little mark shows the diamond white the trd comes in looks nice and hardly anything shows on it .

the prices are good this days as well well worth it .