RPM Hiro 19x8.5

Nexen 245/35ZR19 Tyres

what do you think guys ?

attachicon.gifIMG_1130_edit.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_1131_edit_small.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_1132_edit_small.jpg

next week, BC Racing Coilovers :D

Another one for team silver :D!

Good stuff man! Can't wait till you lower her a bit. Going to look way better. Can I ask what your rims/tyres cost all up and where you had them installed etc and where you sourced them from?

TBH though if you were to go for rims like that, the colour I just adore and drool over are these: http://www.topspeedcars.net/gallery/toyota-camry-toyota-aurion/toyota-aurion-se.jpg

Something about that colour that just looks amazing.

But your rims look good too man. I see Aurions around here with rims like that and in the flesh it's a whole new game. Pictures don't do justice.

Love looking at cars where their identical like that. Gives me a chance to suss out what different looks would be like without spending the $$ :lol:

well, here they are :D

RPM Hiro 19x8.5

Nexen 245/35ZR19 Tyres

what do you think guys ?

attachicon.gifIMG_1130_edit.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_1131_edit_small.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_1132_edit_small.jpg

next week, BC Racing Coilovers :D

Another one for team silver :D!

Good stuff man! Can't wait till you lower her a bit. Going to look way better. Can I ask what your rims/tyres cost all up and where you had them installed etc and where you sourced them from?

TBH though if you were to go for rims like that, the colour I just adore and drool over are these: http://www.topspeedcars.net/gallery/toyota-camry-toyota-aurion/toyota-aurion-se.jpg

Something about that colour that just looks amazing.

But your rims look good too man. I see Aurions around here with rims like that and in the flesh it's a whole new game. Pictures don't do justice.

Love looking at cars where their identical like that. Gives me a chance to suss out what different looks would be like without spending the $$ :lol:

i cant wait to drop this thing. i chose them just for the simple fact i was looking for something particular. matte black. drift style. found these. i was in love at first sight.

in total $1900. rims $1000 tyres $900. i got them from a place called mag wheels and tyres in preston. near northland on chiffley drive.

haha thanks lol, in the end i have realised that 20s aren't my thing when it comes to the AT-X, touring, prodigy and presara aurion. so any aurion thats not a sportivo.

IMHO the 20s make it look out of place, because of lack of body kits.

so 19s is what i've chosen and will be revealed soon. very soon. might put a tease photo just before i get the coilovers .. :P

lol...20's look great they just scrub no what you do...been there done that.

quite a few people in the wheels and tyre thread have said they get no scrub

yeah no scrub when sitting at 4x4 height (stock) but as soon as ya lower em trust me there is some scrubbage no matter what you do,as I said been there done that and the only way I could get a decent stance/height was to go coilovers with 19's,even running coilovers with my 20's didn't work unless I raised the car to a height that in my eyes was not quite sitting right and definatley not low enough...not trying to be a smartazz but I think new members that weren't around when I was posting all this could save themselves some coin by not being led astray and thinking springs & 20's will be ok because there not unless you don't mind the scrub.

my 2cents take it or leave it.

coilovers in :D how does she look ? beforeattachicon.gifIMG_1132_edit_small.jpg afterattachicon.gif2013-04-17 17.43.11.jpg

decent drop, you lovin it??

looking good ^_^

yeah loving it like crazy. just gotta adjust the damper settings to get it just right for me, but still i'm loving the look now

Amazing what a drop will do. Looks way better man. I'm currently running at 20 clicks.

How's the coilovers going for you mate? So far I'm really lovig em! :D

i should have measured the drop on the car. but i'm pretty sure its just over an inch. not sure what setting i'm on. but she does ride pretty stiff. but not so still to the point of bone shattering.

all and all, i'm loving the ride, and most of all loving the new look

i have 19" and lowered. : )

One problem with having 19" and 20" is the cost of replacing tyres especially if you are going for better tyres. Gd luck if you want michelin sports 3 tyres..

Edited by Ingres

i have 19" and lowered. : )

One problem with having 19" and 20" is the cost of replacing tyres especially if you are going for better tyres. Gd luck if you want michelin sports 3 tyres..

yeah, i'm not really looking forward to my tire change :(

and for anyone interested in the amount of drop i got, using the "measure from hub to guard method", its gone from 39cm to 36cm in the front, and from 39cm to 34cm in the rear

• 2 weeks later...

they look alright. Love the colour. But I won't go 19. When it comes to change tyres I'l cringe at the price. 18's will be perfect for me :). But yeah, at that price I'm sure they're not that good especially when you consider that postage is free so imagine how cheap they really are :/

they look alright. Love the colour. But I won't go 19. When it comes to change tyres I'l cringe at the price. 18's will be perfect for me :). But yeah, at that price I'm sure they're not that good especially when you consider that postage is free so imagine how cheap they really are :/

The aurion is a big car, i think if you are going to upgrade no point in going 1 or 2 size up. they will look small so get 19s. With Wheels i don't think they are that pricey you can get around or below $200 for a decent one if you shop around. I would forget budget tyres because they are dangerous and won't last long, before you know it you will end up replacing them. Do it once do it right!

Edited by aem