Air Con steering wheel controls

adizz131

Hey all,

Has anyone added the steering wheel controls for the air con?

I really want them, but have had no luck finding the part online.

Do Toyota sell them?

These are the ones I was talking about...

Every+Control+on+Steering.JPG

Why? I don't really see the need for them. I just set one temperature and one fan setting when i start the car and it usually stays like that for the whole journey, occasionally lowering the fan speed once or twice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Has anyone added the steering wheel controls for the air con?

I really want them, but have had no luck finding the part online.

Do Toyota sell them?

These are the ones I was talking about...

Every+Control+on+Steering.JPG

No clue where you can get it but that's news to me. Never knew about this feature.

• 3 months later...

It s a standard for camry sold in south east asia, i could help u order in a local dealer on the other hand i m looking for used part i hardly get in good condition here in jakarta. Please PM me if u r interested.

I think its also an option if not standard on the Presara. I've thought about upgrading to a wood-finnish steering wheel for the addition of this. I dare say the prodigy since it has auto climate control as standard, already has the loom/wiring ready to go for steering wheel ac control. Probably an expensive exercise unless you can find someone parting out a write-off Presara.

Oh Presara is the top line Aurion in Australia, then Any Toyota dealer must sell them. Here it's called Camry 3.5 Q , the other version is only 2.4 V & 2.4 G, The G like mine doesn't even come with Steering Wheel Controls & Cruise Control. I m trying to upgrade it piece by piece : So far Wood Finish Steering Wheel & Audio Control are done.

• Like 1