Rolla Forum Chat Thread

Otaku

Preface:

Here's an initiative that I'm gonna go ahead and test the water with. The 'chat thread' concept has worked on many other forums I have frequented in the past and I think will work quite well here.

The chat thread is a thread for random (often off-topic) chatter amongst us Corolla drivers within the Rolla forum. I know we have a general forum, but that's all the way up there and we're all the way down here. It'll keep the noob-question new-posts down hopefully. Randoms will be able to drop in here, ask their question and have it answered/refferred easily.

So, hopefully you guys are in the mood to let this one slide and we can have some good off-topic chat happening in this thread.

Here's a couple to get the ball rolling.

I watched my first full episode of '24' on monday night and it was pretty awesome, too bad there's only 3 episodes to go in this season.... better late than never?

Also, I ordered my new tyres this morning and will be picking them up tomorrow along with my new 17's early next week. I'm so pumped!!!

all hail densha otaku !!! congratulations on your graduation.... (KITTAAA!!!!)

im guessing uv seen this japanese drama series hence the impression i got from your nickname :lol: but if you havent .... nvm what im saying mr otaku B)

im gonna go and say that this SHOULD be in the general section. And thats where its going to go, guys please use the forum sections for there purpose

I'm going to go and say that you SHOULD have read the entire first post.

One OT thread in the Corolla forum for Corolla users to have a chat versus countless repeat-simple-question threads.

Nice choice :rolleyes:

im gonna go and say that this SHOULD be in the general section. And thats where its going to go, guys please use the forum sections for there purpose

One OT thread in the Corolla forum for Corolla users to have a chat versus countless repeat-simple-question threads.

i read the first post, this is just gonna turn into a random post thread, so it can stay here

i read the first post, this is just gonna turn into a random post thread, so it can stay here

Yeah man, better not risk it.... icon_up.gif

Haven't painted my calipers yet, I haven't gotten around to getting my wheel nuts spun off and hand tightened.

Maybe this weekend, but probably not, as the weather has warmed up nicely lately it's time to go Jet Skiing again :D

$170.00 for the tyres is great. The car should look a treat once the wheels are on. I think it'll get alot of attention in the TMCA car park :D