Rear Aprons/corners

Carmate are useless. :angry: I've emailed them about 5 times and called in regard to getting stuff for Corolla's and they just won't return my emails. Obviously they don't want to deal with a business like mine who could potentially make them a fair bit of money with placing decent sized orders. <_<

Yes its true carmate is CRAP with the stuff that they did in the past!!!!no good stories to tell about them !!! :angry: But hey i dont know i ive never wanted anything to do with them after they over charged my mate on a copy veilside kit and completly stuffed it!!!! :angry::angry: As for Bomex they have gone bankrupt and it maybe hard to find the parts for the rolla unless sum shops still have rolla parts in stock!!!! :P

yep thats from carmate in sydney, so can ne1 else get these. ive heard bad stories from them as well. Would any1 noe how they are attached, double sticky tape or are they screwed into exting bumper

Id say bolted on ... double sided sticky doesnt cut it

I be interested in a group buy on rear under skirts, but those particular ones. Id much rather get my hands on a euro spec or jap spec skirt to try n match up with the rest of the kit.

Edited by ZAV

I be interested in a group buy on rear under skirts, but those particular ones.  Id much rather get my hands on a euro spec or jap spec skirt to try n match up with the rest of the kit.

yer nice.. know where to get? thoise look like they have that sticky adhesive stuff similar to how they stick the badges on ur car

they only small

Will be calling carmate tomorrow about the price of the rear apron corners. They cost $259.95 but hopefully they'll offer a discount for a group buy.

If your interested put your name below.

• 9 months later...