Camry/Aurion Sports Pedals & Dual Horn

Hi,

I have a set of brand new sports pedals and dual horn. Theyre not suitable for my 2013 Camry so i'm selling them.

Prices are negotiable. Any questions just ask.

See gumtree ads listed below.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/burnside/other-parts-accessories/toyota-premium-hella-horn/1029559517

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/burnside/other-parts-accessories/toyota-racing-pedals/1029559858

Haha depends on what you mean by stock.

These horns seem to be reverse setup to what mine are, as in the ones im selling have a male cord attached and my factory horn has the female connector at the rear. So if i wanted to use em then id need to get some wiring done. probably not hard but i dont wanna change from factory connections.

So its clearer... My car already has a male connector... so the one attached to the horns im selling isnt required.

hrmmm,.. may be interested on the horns

May be?

yeah, cos the hella twin horns i have now sometimes work, sometimes it doesnt :P ! so im only considering atm

hrmmm,.. may be interested on the horns

May be?

yeah, cos the hella twin horns i have now sometimes work, sometimes it doesnt :P ! so im only considering atm

Thats alright man... You can test/check em out or whatever... ill do ya a better price than listed.

I tried to search for the JDM dual set on here to see if anyone had em... do you know anyone? i might buy them if theyll fit ok... people on toyota nation dont seem to have a problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 1

Need Advice please

2. 1

What can cause 2x bolts Missing on break calipers?

3. 1

What can cause 2x bolts Missing on break calipers?

4. 10

Engine Immobiliser

5. 1

Hello Toyota Club AU

6. 0

Fuse boxes info

7. 0

Rav4 Nightmare After Dodgy Mechanic

8. 0

Door seals - causing internal leak

9. 1

Need Advice please