Where can i get these

i just got word that there is one more set of these face lift crystal tail lamps type 2. my friend wants to sell today in melbourne. also there is the runx scuff guards, slimline weathershields for hatch, sportivo wheels, tom's wheels, carbon fibre bonnet, pedal covers with foot rest and much more. here is my number 0421790830 to book an appointment today.

no picture but i know where you can find a car with them on. if you are interested please make an appointment. once i tell my rice friends the lamps will be gone in 60 seconds!

i guess they look like crystal clear chrome. i did not get to see them. i think you should ask the other little birdy who is sporting them now. or go to a toyota dealer to see the face lift. type 2 is a newer style.

trd141 i think you got an introductory price.

i have purchased clear chrome "altezza" tail lamps made in taiwan for a prelude at almost that price and there were no globes.

• 2 weeks later...
Hopefully it'll come in black chrome..not just chrome chrome...

it'll match better with the black corollas.

-Chris

i agree.... if anyone finds a set of those Black Chrome lamps that are ADR approved i'll be in for sure!

-Chris

i agree.... if anyone finds a set of those Black Chrome lamps that are ADR approved i'll be in for sure!

Hah! Good luck with the latter part :D

-Chris

Hah! Good luck with the latter part :D

hey... a guy can only hope! :P

<EDIT>BLAH! There used to be a URL here but i got rid of it to save myself from my own stupidity. I didn't even look at the shape of them!</EDIT> :P

Are these the ones you got kcorro? Just filtering through some sites

kcorro can u please blur out my plates please <_<

:lol: lmao =) i need to wash her.

abit too bright for my liking, tho i would of taken them if they would of fitted properly, but i couldnt be stuffed messing around, im sure they will make someone happy

they arent dodgey, the workman ship looks better than my stock lights, which dont even have a toyota stamp on them, compared to the clear lights which do.

for some reason we couldnt get the lamp in all the way, i think maybe it was just my car, but im too impatient to mess around, i know trd_141 got his in no problem.

i have now left the lamps at a shop so anyone can buy them. i did want to keep them within our group but no one was serious about them. the staff touched the lamp and said yes they are genuine because of the weight and finish.