(Melbourne) Westside Rolla Meet

Hey All,

So who will be at the St Albans maccas this Saturday night. Let's say, around 8pm or later? Or even earlier?

We could even make it a permanent weekly meet if all goes good.

Dinner before meeting or all eat junk at maccas, haha.

Meet wont officially include a cruise every time, but we can discuss upcoming events and organise cruises with just the westside or the whole club! We can of course go driving up and down the roads of the local areas for some relaxation, listening to music, just cruising along the local roads; letting people know we are out there without causing trouble.

A permanent meet will also allow new, interested members to come meet us and find out about this website for upcoming cruises etc, or just hang out and talk about mods and life.

Lots of good places to have "coffee" around the west and being in St Albans, lots of good food too.

So who's in? Let's get names and have our first meet!

Anduin

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All,

So who will be at the St Albans maccas this Saturday night. Let's say, around 8pm or later? Or even earlier?

We could even make it a permanent weekly meet if all goes good.

Dinner before meeting or all eat junk at maccas, haha.

Meet wont officially include a cruise every time, but we can discuss upcoming events and organise cruises with just the westside or the whole club! We can of course go driving up and down the roads of the local areas for some relaxation, listening to music, just cruising along the local roads; letting people know we are out there without causing trouble.

A permanent meet will also allow new, interested members to come meet us and find out about this website for upcoming cruises etc, or just hang out and talk about mods and life.

Lots of good places to have "coffee" around the west and being in St Albans, lots of good food too.

So who's in? Let's get names and have our first meet!

Anduin

Errrm... but Anduin, we're sleeping early for drag day on sunday?

I'm fine with next week. Anyone else that can make it this week let me know and I'll be there. Otherwise I will wait until next week.

Hey Spec, you work Saturday nights or something?

nopes

just got some partys and weddings this holiday

but after the 3rd sat ill be avaliable

I'm fine with next week. Anyone else that can make it this week let me know and I'll be there. Otherwise I will wait until next week.

Hey Spec, you work Saturday nights or something?

nopes

just got some partys and weddings this holiday

but after the 3rd sat ill be avaliable

Punanni!!! Punanni!!! Me have Punanni!!! :lol::lol: 3 weeks in a row huh? lucky *****!! B)

hey guys

about the regular meets..wel gud idea but i dnt think sats are gud days...or nites...

most of us do get busy that nites...dnt get me wrong..we can meet sometimes on sats..but every sat as a regular meets...dont think thats a gud idea...but thats just my opinion...

when is this meet happening?

i'll be in melbourne for uni games

maybe i can meet some southerners

uni games r on?

damn 4got to apply for the ultimate freezbie game again

anyway if u guys decide to meet this sat i might come for 10mins if i can

if not, see u guys some other time

we should cruise to limo's and have dinner there

miss that place...food is so nice

Look, I don't mind eiher way. I personally chose Saturday night because I work 5am-11m Saturdays and meeting up on a Saturday night will allow me to have an awesome long sleep in Sunday morning.

Whereas if we meet Sunday night I wont be able to stay out past 9:30pm as I have work again Monday morning 5am.

You guys don't HAVE to go out night clubbing every Saturday night. Come see us at the meet fortnightly even, or when you can.

I have to work Saturdays and back on Monday.....

Poll Time!