Kid's nowadays need a lesson on manners >=(

SOOOOOooo some rude kiddo rocks up to me at Freedom carwash and offers to sell me his SX Celica. I asked if it's stock and he said yer. He asks me for $10000 and I laughed at him and continued to wash my car then he insults me saying that he has never known anyone who done up Camrys before. I replied "I agree" and then he says to me in front of his friends saying that his stock celica sx is way faster than my car.
During this time I stay quiet and continue to remove my plastic dip on my roof whilst he laughs with his P plated friends. He circles my car and stops laughing and says "Wtf is an Aurion". I replied oh nothing, it's just a 3.5L V6 Camry with 200kw+ output. He then stops laughing and walks away getting laughed at by his friends. Serves him right that f*cker. Driving around with a 1.8L 4 cyclinder and thinks his car is the best in the world. His Celica aint even a ZR and he thinks he can go around bossing strangers and insulting their car.
I was just minding my own business and lil kiddo had to ruin both of our days.Good moood turned sour for me until that rude ***** rocked up thinking he's Schumacher.
I rather give him $10000 to go back to chool and learn some more manners.

i aint saying my car is a GTR but kid's nowadays really need a spanking and do their research!

Excuse my language, I wanted to vent on anger and sorry to have bothered you guys >=(

• Like 1

hehe I did a growl with my baby Aurio before I left. His eyes didn't take off me until my tail lights can no longer been seen hehe :)

That kid didn't even know what an Aurion was ...

his stock celica sx is way faster than my car.

His Celica aint even a ZR and he thinks he can go around bossing strangers and insulting their car >=(

Actually an SX ZZT231 would probably be faster than a ZR, same engine and slightly less weight :P

• Like 1

his stock celica sx is way faster than my car.

His Celica aint even a ZR and he thinks he can go around bossing strangers and insulting their car >=(

Actually an SX ZZT231 would probably be faster than a ZR, same engine and slightly less weight :P

This man speaks the truth.

Additionally, their engine may be smaller than the Aurion but they can certainly give you a good run for your money. Same goes for the 2ZZ Corolla. Best to keep this fact to yourself Wildseven.

The point of the OP is valid though, but what can you do.

Edited by Tard
  • Like 1

Did I just make a fool of myself? My car is actually weaker and slower than his SX? >=(

Now I plan on trading my Sportivo for an actual TRD seriously.

I really wanted to punch that kid but I'm a grown up and I should never let a kid provoke me into it. Damn so his SX is faster :( fml. I really made a fool of myself T_T.

I am glad about you all agreeing me with kids nowadays disrespecting every car they come across. During my whole life and up until now I have never once criticised or judged someone's car and called it crap. Everyone has their reasons and ways if doing things. I respect that. If I don't like it I will keep it to myself but will never once make public if my opinions. Oh did I mention he had put a TRD badge on his car? Luckily I long removed mine cus it made me look like too much of a try hard haha. I wanted to say something but declined to because I will never disrespect a car even if the owner was dissing me. Grrr

• Like 1

Blame the mother, they like to spoil the kids and in turn they grow up with no respect whatsoever. If he had come up to me, with my temper, I honestly probably would've knocked him out just for a laugh and took his car and sold it for scrap .hen slapped his mum for raising a moron.

• Like 1

Totally agree!

Can I just confirm with you guys if a celica SX is actually faster than an Aurion in general? I am just curious thanks!

We have quite a few 2ZZ Corolla and Celica laptimes around QR and Lakeside. If you can beat one of them around any of those two tracks, I'll give you a big thumbs up.

If you were to take one on at Willowbank down the 1/4 mile, they will hold you for a bit down the track but you will then gain on them. But we're talking about beating them at the 1/4 mile by about a second which realistically, is a pretty close race.

Thanks Tard. Unless completely convert my car into a track car and reduce the weight a stock SX will always be faster :(.

I hated to be wrong but that kid was right about my turtle :((

Nonetheless I live my turtle with all my heart! I am however deciding on picking up another Aurion, a TRD :) for a Sunday car.

Thanks Tard. Unless completely convert my car into a track car and reduce the weight a stock SX will always be faster :(.

I hated to be wrong but that kid was right about my turtle :((

Nonetheless I live my turtle with all my heart! I am however deciding on picking up another Aurion, a TRD :) for a Sunday car.

Realistically, it was good that he probably walked away from it the way you made him do so. Some people will never learn so at least it didn't result in him getting the satisfaction he was trying to get.

In my opinion and from what I have heard numerous times from others, DO NOT GET A TRD !!!! You money can be spent more wisely and get better bang for your buck. Look into a car with a turbo. You have a lot more room to play with then.

Hmm I understand. I've had turbos before and I am kinda over turbo cars now being 30yrs old. I am more into v6 or v8 atm. I love the sound and the grunts it makes compared to my previous 2006 rex sTi with the blow up valve. Sounds so childish to me now. I will never drive a car with blow-up valve anymore. It doesn't suit me but I love the TRD Aurions. Just looking for one with low KMs. Always will be a fan of the Aurions minus the current model LOL (ironic aintI :P). Never driven a supercharged TRD would love to. Is it me getting old or am I just getting more boring haha. I hate to say this but I think I am over turbo cars unless its a GTR r35 ;) or the new supercars Supra coming out :D

I'm asian btw if you hadn't know. I will always be a ricer :D and i hate euro especially VWs. Golf, Sirocco and Polo etc...

Dislike them with a passion and Hondas too :P. Sorry Honda boys, I dont hate you for driving it but I just dont like their cars and oh god that V-Tec blurgh

Perfect P-platers car though :D

I'm asian btw if you hadn't know. I will always be a ricer :D and i hate euro especially VWs. Golf, Sirocco and Polo etc...

Dislike them with a passion and Hondas too :P. Sorry Honda boys, I dont hate you for driving it but I just dont like their cars and oh god that V-Tec blurgh

Perfect P-platers car though :D

Just because it's turbo, doesn't mean it has to be Euro... or 4 cylinder. There are many Japanese turbo cars out there. And there are many V6/V8 turbo cars. Not saying supercharged cars aren't good, but I've just heard so many negative things about the TRD Aurion... mainly along the lines of "spend you money on a better car that you can actually modify". If you want a supercharged car, hate to say it, but look into a Commodore, hahaha.

Some food for thought, here is a TRD Aurion against a Ford G6E Turbo with some easy modifications:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgVogjXX_Jg

Being in Australia I should support the local car manufacturers but I cant ever see myself driving a holden or ford hence I bought myself an Aurion after my STi. I need to move onto bigger cars. I have to admit the holdens now look so much better and I was almost tempted to go to a holden dealer and get a new sv6 but being Asian, holdens never look good whilst an Asian driving it. What I always wanted was a r32 GTR because I am really into initial D the maga and that car I fell in love at first sight. I never bought one due to the fact most I have seen have such high mileage but I dont mind having it for a sunday cruise if I find one. I do agree with you Tard about the Aurions but I really liked how they look. If i got the TRD aurion kit and chucked it onto my sportivo I will never forgive myself :( haha

We have quite a few 2ZZ Corolla and Celica laptimes around QR and Lakeside. If you can beat one of them around any of those two tracks, I'll give you a big thumbs up.

Asking someone to go up against Superdave or his old-man is a bit unfair :P

Haha I prefer to try it on a quarter mile run. Baby Aurio will at least have a chance. After changing over from and STi to a FR car I needed to adapt to the whole driving pattern all over again. It was hard to adapt at the beginning due to myself being so reliant in 4wd system I did find the Aurion was scary to drive with all that power at the front. After changing new wheels and tyres it was much more friendly from the stocks and feels much lighter. Taking corners needs early line entry rather than just cutting it in compared to a Rex haha. I do somehow enjoy feeling that power at the front. It's a change and I don't mind it. My missus on the other hand find it really scary especially when she oversteer haha.