What would be your dream?

Say that you won lotto, and loved your corolla so much that you wanted to make it the best damn rolla there is.

What would you do to enhance the performance and looks out of your baby? (basically your ultimate corolla upgrades)

No-one can say 'PK's stivo' either... :lol:

I'd do a rwd conversion if thats possible.. then twin turbo charge it and ripout the side passenger seat and put 3 tanks of NOS there (2f2f style) + all your bolt ons, forged engine internals, LSD, 18inch wheels, wolf ems and the lot =) Yeah, and also remove the rear seats cuz I dont think they'd be of any real use, put in a roll cage in its place..

I guess that'd be about what I did if I sooo loved the corolla and won the lotto.. Which obviously would never happen either way :rolleyes:

Peekay's Stivo! :D :D

the list is long but distiguished! hehehe

- in-dash satalite navigation

- Lower the seat an inche or two

- full suspension upgrade with better dampers, lower and firmer springs, front sway bar...etc

- supercharger, lower CR of engine, stronger pistons and connecting rods

- full after-market rear bumper. similar to the Mugen civic hatch rear bumpers with the slats in the corners

- more aggresive looking front bar and grill combo. ( I already love the side skirts)

- all wheel drive conversion. heheheehe (big dream!)

- entire rework of the low-range cam settings. aftermarket ECU to accompany the new cams settings and valve timing

and the list goes on! hehehe

After all those mods boys i would suggest buying a petrol station which imports fuel from japan so you can get 100+ RON petrol to run those highley tunned engines :P :P :P i think there should still be money left from the mil after u've done up ur rolla to buy that :D :P :D :P

If I had unlimited funds and a lot of time on my hands. I would try the 2zz to 3sgte Celica GT-4 engine conversion, with an all wheel drive configuration.

It has been done before with awesome low 1/4 mile results in the low 11sec range. Not cheap though.

Check it outFensport Rolla

If i had the cash i would go out and buy the TTR Neal Bates Rally Rolla! Its got the Celica GT4 conversion! :lol:

OR

get your Rolla and do a TF1-04 10v F1 motor conversion... over 900hp of fun! :blink:

get your Rolla and do a TF1-04 10v F1 motor conversion... over 900hp of fun

hehehe. now THAT would need special fuel! hehehe

V10 with 18000rpm rev range. when would lift kick in? hahhahaa :D

F1 cars still astonish me. 900+Hp in a car that would be best described as a hi-tech go-cart. :blink: 800km. imagine 4g's under braking. My girlfriend would be so p*ssed off! hahaha :D

Nah guys, you are all way too greedy.I would just buy a real blonde playboy model, not the crappy blow up ones, and get her to permanently look after the leather trim and the 6 speed knob. :rolleyes: and any of you guys that want to go for a spin. I'd make sure she's a real screamer after 6 grand just like the car :D

If money was no object.....I would give mine to Neil Bates, and have a road version of the rally car, complete with the Wider Wheelarches ( I've always thought that having widened wheelarches on any car makes it look so much meaner)

The Rally Corolla uses the Drivetrain from the previous Celica GT4.

Now that would be nice

They needed to address the problem of the weak 2ZZ valves that bent when too much time was spent above 7000rpm, so they invested much time and effort in developing a “near invincible valve kit.”

I am not to happy to know this :( :( :(