Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

Well so guys is everyone saying a "NO" to inviting more cars???? :huh: Cos thats the easiest part of it i was thinking more along the lines of "the more the merrier" and it also gives some people a chance to; how you say "bench-mark" against a few models and make of car that you may never get a chance against!?!?! :D But we will leave it to a closer date to the next monthly and if everyone agrees ill organise the other groups they are more than happy to come for a cruise with us!!!!! :D

15-20 Corollas cruising in a line looks much better than 15-20 Corollas cruising with GTR's,WRX's etc etc etc in between....

thats just my opinion..

then again im only a newby so i dont think that counts for much.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAhahaa

did anyone see me beat Jeremy in his stivo?? It was on silverwater road. I might add he chopped me on the way home hahaha. But hey, a wins a win. :P

1ZZ POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, hey just cos i don't use the handbrake to get off the line :P

Give me a chance to get used to the car first!

Hahaha. what's going on? beaten? huh? :lol::lol::lol:

hahah anyway from my findings i reckon that stock for stock, a 1ZZ will beata stivo 0-100 if the driver missing lift on the 1st-2nd changeif he drops out he wont catch up till around 120km.h

Hey Dylan have you got ur brothers pics up yet??

hahah anyway from my findings i reckon that stock for stock, a 1ZZ will beata stivo 0-100 if the driver missing lift on the 1st-2nd changeif he drops out he wont catch up till around 120km.h

I would have to agree! But then again if you raced yourself in a stivo the stivo would win.

So in theory it should win on paper but it all comes down to the driver!

Well so guys is everyone saying a "NO" to inviting more cars???? :huh: Cos thats the easiest part of it i was thinking more along the lines of "the more the merrier" and it also gives some people a chance to; how you say "bench-mark" against a few models and make of car that you may never get a chance against!?!?! :D But we will leave it to a closer date to the next monthly and if everyone agrees ill organise the other groups they are more than happy to come for a cruise with us!!!!! :D

15-20 Corollas cruising in a line looks much better than 15-20 Corollas cruising with GTR's,WRX's etc etc etc in between....

thats just my opinion..

nah mate ... equal say .. newby or non newby ... no diff

[

thats just my opinion..

nah mate ... equal say .. newby or non newby ... no diff

i agree with redliner.......

and about "bench-mark" with other cars ect... maybe that can be arranged as a different type of meet and maybe do it in a more safe and controlled enviroment ect.....

and about "bench-mark" with other cars ect... maybe that can be arranged as a different type of meet and maybe do it in a more safe and controlled enviroment ect.....

I think sunny was just poking fun regarding "bench-marking" weren't u sunny ? :P :P :P

anyway as for other cars joining .... i dont c a problem with it IF and there is an IF ... if the other guys are cool and arent going to be big heads regarding their rides ......

at the same token .... we struggle to keep the rolla cruise together with double the number of cars i think its going to be out of control and really hard to keep everyone in one group :blink::blink::blink::blink:

I think sunny was just poking fun regarding "bench-marking" weren't u sunny ? :P :P :P

anyway as for other cars joining .... i dont c a problem with it IF and there is an IF ... if the other guys are cool and arent going to be big heads regarding their rides ......

at the same token .... we struggle to keep the rolla cruise together with double the number of cars i think its going to be out of control and really hard to keep everyone in one group :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Actually bill i reckon that with more cars it will be easier "there will be that many cars and if everyone knows roughly in which direction to go in they will just keep following the leaders,so to speak :D Or i hope they do or we will all end up at someone elses house!! :lol: :P Which i've seen happen b4!!!LOL

Edited by "RuNx"

haha yeah i was following dylan cos i got behind the rest of the pack... i wasnt sure if he was going on the cruise, or just going home... in the end i decided against the cruise as we pretty much went past my house.

it was great meeting you all though. it would be good to get some more cars for a meet, but i think keep the monthly meet to just rollas...

after listening to some of your cars though... i need an exhaust...

well turns out my brother only took 2 shots and they weren't that great, I think he took more with his camera but it's a film camera so will take more time to get the pics back...

I would have to agree! But then again if you raced yourself in a stivo the stivo would win.

Sorry boys, I must disagree

Sorry boys, I must disagree

LOL ....

u disagree with Syxxpac that a stivo would lose to a 1zz if lift was not landed on the 1->2 change

or

do u disagree with corzza that the stivo would be quicker if both were driven by u being the same driver

guys .. you realise no matter what... it's oranges vs apples ...

even if the same person drove a 1/4 mile in both cars the results dosent prove which car is faster .. coz you have to drive both cars differently .. eg shifting at different times etc ...

coz a different person could drive both cars and get totally different results ..

we can assume and specualte all we want .. but its pointless ... and some one will get irritated ..

too many variables ..

eg distance .. weather .. tiredness/experience of the driver ( obviously as the drive cant drive both as the same time ... the more runs the more tired ... as well as more runs the more experience ...

who would win over

- 1km

- 400 meters

- 200 meters

- 100 meters

- 10 meters ..

???? ... midas well ask how long a piece of sting is ...

i think wat jason is saying is there are too many wat if's

so wat if the 1zz driver bounces off the limiter for to long ?

wat if the 2zz driver does miss the 1->2 lift change ?

wat if out of sheer excitment of being ahead the passenger in the 1zz car spills his drink all over the driver ? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

all these wat if's on both sides will affect the outcome .....

i think wat jason is saying is there are too many wat if's

so wat if the 1zz driver bounces off the limiter for to long ?

wat if the 2zz driver does miss the 1->2 lift change ?

wat if out of sheer excitment of being ahead the passenger in the 1zz car spills his drink all over the driver ? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

all these wat if's on both sides will affect the outcome .....

spot on !! ... even on the drink .. . :)

except the passenger spilt it on themselves ... and I have a nasty powerade stain on the seat !!! :angry: