2005 Corolla (US model) Sedan + $10000

Quote "the factory warranty on our new 'Rolla will cover the supercharger under the 5 year/100,000 km powertrain warranty, if it is installed by a Toyota dealer. (There is a 12-month warranty if installed by a backyard mechanic.) The only required maintenance is changing the internal lubricating oil at 160,000 km."

Holy crap can someone email this article to the CEO of Toyota Australia! Can someone explain to me why they are so willing to forgo such potetial revenue from sale of TRD parts and that all important cash cow, the labor charges for installation.

And I love the dig about the K&N CAI! And in rebuttal filter tests

Sorry having a bad day. :P

Love those alloys. :)

did you guys notice the rims in the pic are 5 stud ???

US rollas run 5x100 :)

really .. didnt know that .. :blink:

neither did i, until i started looking around for rotors.

then i came across powerslots and their specs for rollas are 5x100 :huh:

$10,000 and that's all they did... What a waste.

Take it easy, it's the high quality stuff they were using :D TRD all the way !! Ain't that right Northy...except u sold some of that stuff :rolleyes: ?

Those seat covers are hot! and taht head rest insert :o

Hey Kelvin, i'm getting Lovells put in tomorrow morning! *They are giving me a frikkin 20 yr old van for transport :angry: ....courtesy car :huh: ...yes...courtesy

$10,000 and that's all they did... What a waste.

Take it easy, it's the high quality stuff they were using :D TRD all the way !! Ain't that right Northy...except u sold some of that stuff :rolleyes: ?

Those seat covers are hot! and taht head rest insert :o

Hey Kelvin, i'm getting Lovells put in tomorrow morning! *They are giving me a frikkin 20 yr old van for transport :angry: ....courtesy car :huh: ...yes...courtesy

Hey Jules,

Cool....alas...heh heh...u got ur nice stivo wheels now and getting ur ride lowered. Your dream came true dude. ;) Good on ya. haha....maybe I can see your NICE ride in the next meet up...if there's one :)

Quote "the factory warranty on our new 'Rolla will cover the supercharger under the 5 year/100,000 km powertrain warranty, if it is installed by a Toyota dealer. (There is a 12-month warranty if installed by a backyard mechanic.) The only required maintenance is changing the internal lubricating oil at 160,000 km."

Holy crap can someone email this article to the CEO of Toyota Australia! Can someone explain to me why they are so willing to forgo such potetial revenue from sale of TRD parts and that all important cash cow, the labor charges for installation.

And I love the dig about the K&N CAI! And in rebuttal filter tests

Sorry having a bad day. :P

Love those alloys. :)

Yes well i have already had this debate with toyota ..... The official line is this no matter what your dealer tells u as i have heard some dealers tell people on this forum that they also warrent TRD parts if installed by them ... This is NOT TRUE and is only an attempt to make a quick buck from you .... So if someone from toyota australia is reading this post, because i know you read our forum. I would suggest you educate your dealers to stop lying to customers!!!!! . The warrenty of TRD parts if installed at a toyota dealer is ONLY provided in the USA. Toyota australia WILL NOT offer the same deal here with TRD.

If you want to read what they get provided with in the US see this link http://www.trdusa.com/Warranty.asp

I have sent this to toyota Australia and asked for them to also match this statement with no response other than that statement does not apply in Australia and fitment of TRD parts if proven to damage your car WILL NOT be fixed under warrenty. Nice to see how confident they are of their products and their associated companies :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Well said xoom!!

I am sure you will be backed by heaps of members from the forum!!

WHOO RAAA!!! (taht's american for 'GET SOME!' )

Yes Kelvin, we shall see my sweet ride of goodness for all to see next meet up ? :lol: $_$ see how it pans out

<_< TRD should adopt NIMOS's stance - i.e. u can get NISMO stuff from Nissan and still ahve it under warranty :angry: not happy TRD ...but will that stop an enthusist's never ending battle to seek torque? ... <_< <_<

Well said xoom!!

I am sure you will be backed by heaps of members from the forum!!

WHOO RAAA!!! (taht's american for 'GET SOME!' )

Yes Kelvin, we shall see my sweet ride of goodness for all to see next meet up ? :lol: $_$ see how it pans out

<_< TRD should adopt NIMOS's stance - i.e. u can get NISMO stuff from Nissan and still ahve it under warranty :angry: not happy TRD ...but will that stop an enthusist's never ending battle to seek torque? ... <_< <_<

toyota are too **** retarded to figure this out, we are also talking about the people who dropped all there sports cars to fund there camry fetish...

there are quite a few cars on this site that would have quite abit more spent on them, looks like these guys haven't seen the 9thgen site

:lol: No kidding they'd be laughed off if they came on 9thgen braggin...