Quick Catch-Up Mini-Meet in Melbourne.

r we gonna stop by la porchetta again?

Someones thinking about food again :)

What do you mean again, I never stop thinking of food... my apetite seriously contradicts my size. :D

What happened to the Izzefe turnout...only me and mello? <_< I really NEED to throw on some rims....compared to the other guys, i'm still stock as a rock :blink:

;) just u wait!

What happened to the Izzefe turnout...only me and mello? <_< I really NEED to throw on some rims....compared to the other guys, i'm still stock as a rock :blink:

;) just u wait!

nah, bigbum aka brandon was there to give support to the 1ZZ's too. ;)

BigBum, now you got another mobile cinema challenger with 3 LCD screens to go man. :D

osama drives a corolla sportivo? :D so that was how he managed to get away from the Americans.

Nice meet people and thanks to Bill for organising it. Great to catch up with some new guys. Lemme know when you want ur rims powercoated Jules... unfortunately I can't take pics of mine atm as they're tucked away at the back of my little old shed. Pain to get all the way in there. But save your money for some new rims man, you'll get sick of the powercoated stockies, trust me.

Everybody's car was looking mint. Was loving GoodBoyz (John) car with those LCD's in the back... that's pimpin man, Imma get myself a set one day. So don't worry Kelvin, challenge accepted ;)

Motoman's new bike... Suzuki SV650... mate that is a gem! Who needs lift when you got 11000rpm right Dave? :lol:

thats big_bum's car ^^;

does anybody notice anything different ^^; other then the lights? :lol:

THANKX BILL for organizing, decent turn out. Nice rides ^^

;) just u wait!

BigBum, now you got another mobile cinema challenger with 3 LCD screens to go man. :D

lol..

It was nice to catch up with u guys.. i parked my car around cydus .. and i can hear u guys in lift as u were leaving.. ! :lol:

;) just u wait!

lol..

It was nice to catch up with u guys.. i parked my car around cydus .. and i can hear u guys in lift as u were leaving.. ! :lol:

sigh....i must learn to hit lift oni in 2nd gear....2nd gear ....2nd gear. gonna kill my engine soon, hitting lift in 1st gear. bad choice of revving level. :(

Edited by ktse1881

thats big_bum's car ^^;

does anybody notice anything different ^^; other then the lights? :lol:

THANKX BILL for organizing, decent turn out. Nice rides ^^

Yes I noticed it immediately, I think it brings BigBum to Forum's sexiest rolla status... :D Anyone else see it ???

sigh....i must learn to hit lift oni in 2nd gear....2nd gear ....2nd gear. gonna kill my engine soon, hitting lift in 1st gear. bad choice of revving level. :(

Well after u master how to hit lift in 2nd gear u can show me.. :lol:

come around to my house.... ill show you both :P

plus teach you the art of making your CAI sound like a BOV

come around to my house.... ill show you both :P

plus teach you the art of making your CAI sound like a BOV

hahah dave!! u can show us how the bov is done in my car.. and ill follow u on ur bike yeah? :lol:

i think i will pass when i show dem ur i.d :P

err....i do hope you are kidding rite? heh heh.

so u hit lift in which gear if u dun mind me asking? ;)