New Look Forum !!

Tony Prodigy

Yes does look great so TY TOC for the upgrade..Wonder why though i got the complete profile thingy first up, but when i go into it it says something about meetings for all those who love Jaguars..Hmm

Keep Safe All

KAA

• Sad 1

WTF ? What happened to all the lovely pics @ the head of the page ? Let me guess - something to do with brand T ?

Edited by ZZT86

9 hours ago, KAA said:

Yes does look great so TY TOC for the upgrade..Wonder why though i got the complete profile thingy first up, but when i go into it it says something about meetings for all those who love Jaguars..Hmm

Keep Safe All

KAA

Haha yeah I got that too. I just left it as it was. "incomplete" I don't have time for meets unfortunately. Have enough to do in my busy life.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ZZT86 said:

WTF ? What happened to all the lovely pics @ the head of the page ? Let me guess - something to do with brand T ?

Yeah, I wondered that too. Maybe it's still work in progress, but the rest of the forum upgrades have a nice touch to them. 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2020 at 8:24 PM, ZZT86 said:

23 hours ago, Tony Prodigy said:

Yeah, I wondered that too. Maybe it's still work in progress, but the rest of the forum upgrades have a nice touch to them. 

The mystery of the header pics is solved. I see a nice new Corolla now. I wonder if the images will alternate, get a new pic weekly ??

Errors, what errors. 🤞 Just prototyping going through a few iterations, very quickly.

Noticed the header icons moving around, so quite pleased that they are back in the known position. 

Not that much into website design but I do appreciate the KISS principle. 

Just as feedback, I regularly use the search function and get 0 results even though I know the thread/posts exist. I also use Google to get more targeted results of the threads

1 hour ago, campbeam said:

Just as feedback, I regularly use the search function and get 0 results even though I know the thread/posts exist. I also use Google to get more targeted results of the threads

I forgot about that Ash. Thanks for reminding us. I have experienced that also, which is why I don't bother doing searches anymore. Google usually yields all the posts from here strangely enough..

• Like 1

I also just remembered something else the Mods can take a look at.

When we have several notifications, sometimes I get 6,8 or more, up there in the bell icon, They're highlighted in bold print until you click on one to read it. When I click on the first one, the whole lot lose the bold print and you lose track which one you've actually read. If the unread ones  can stay in bold print  this would be pretty helpful. Saves having to double click on the same one which have already been read.

Is it possible to fix this please ??

• Like 1