Promote the club

Brad!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're printing them out yes. CORRECTAMUNDO! lol. You can resize them if you wish to fit on the forums tho. 300 pixels per inch (sometimes I used 350 when I was freelancing as a graphic designer for music CD's).

? I said ONLY for displaying them on forums. NOT for printing them out. I do it all the time. Make one smaller to display on forums, and if anyone wants a hi-res version to print out then give them that, or the link to it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think you can get a freeware viewer that enables that. A newer version of Acrobat I think. I had my printer that I always went to lol. I just used to note the CMYK settings and sizings for him and he'd do the rest for me. He had photoshop also tho. But I'm thinking Adobe MUST have a viewer or something for .jpeg and .pdd.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to print out one of 2bnvds work turned out ok i did them in biz cards alothough i didnt know how to print it out coz i got a new cheap printer lol looks ok .

• 1 month later...

all the ones i have done, except the ones that have a corolla, camry and celica on it, are all bussiness card size

when you look at them they are high res, just so when you print them they are really good quality. Havent done any black and white ones, but if you want, when i get a chance, ill make a few basic low colour ones

all the ones i have done, except the ones that have a corolla, camry and celica on it, are all bussiness card size

when you look at them they are high res, just so when you print them they are really good quality. Havent done any black and white ones, but if you want, when i get a chance, ill make a few basic low colour ones

thanks brad......unless anyone wants to print some at their works expense?.............hehhehhehee

• 2 months later...

personally im not really satisfied with the designs that have come up thus far....

the only pics ive seen that have made me think WOW are the corolla meet pics!

ive only ever been to 1 meet back in july... took some pics but since it was at night, my camera settings were off and the pics came up blurry.

it seems 2 me that if you want to get people 2 join our club, why not show a professional looking pic from one of our meets?

example :

sorry blue_rolla 4 using your pic but i needed 2 demonstrate my point

Edited by JJCRU23R

that aint no professional pic mate ...

trust me ... i know the photographer pretty well ... he is dodgy ....;)

what i just meant was to get a decent pic from one of the meets 2 put on these cards. just by seeing the large number of rollas sitting side by side in the 1 place is a pretty beautiful thing 2 witness!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Back at toyspeed we used Lanyards n stickers.

Lanyards001.jpg

Lanyards002.jpg

TSsurround004.jpg

Ill find pics of the stickers......

Window_banner.jpg

Quarter_sticker.jpg

Most of the members in the dunedin area has the wee quarter panel stickers on their cars (and a few cars around dunedin weve never seen on the forums, or at the meets!). Wee quarter ones are about 30cm long by 3cm high

• 4 months later...

Back at toyspeed we used Lanyards n stickers.

Lanyards001.jpg

Lanyards002.jpg

TSsurround004.jpg

Ill find pics of the stickers......

Window_banner.jpg

Quarter_sticker.jpg

Most of the members in the dunedin area has the wee quarter panel stickers on their cars (and a few cars around dunedin weve never seen on the forums, or at the meets!). Wee quarter ones are about 30cm long by 3cm high

Now this is wicked!!! If someone made these for TOCA I would get it.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...