Promote the club

Brad!

has any1 made up a HTML code so we can plaster it on myspace or our personal websites?

Email me the picture that you want to implement into the HTML code, and ill get to it... djdirty@davo8.com

Edited by ~Dj Dirty

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone with some graphic design skills want to make a "spotted" flyer.

i see tonnes of nice toyota's of every ilk that i wish i had something to put on the bonnet or under their wipers to say... "hey i spotted your car, and i think its awesome! come to TOCAU"

.. or soemthing like that

thoughts?

anyone with some graphic design skills want to make a "spotted" flyer.

i see tonnes of nice toyota's of every ilk that i wish i had something to put on the bonnet or under their wipers to say... "hey i spotted your car, and i think its awesome! come to TOCAU"

.. or soemthing like that

thoughts?

this is agood idea with the flyer mate, likewise who has the skills to maybe create something?

• 2 months later...

Thread revival,

been seeing and noticing a lot of modded corollas around and toyotas in general, and have been thinking about implementing something to promote the club, a bit more then just the stickers. The business card idea is very good... but i am not sure what happened with that.

So i am proposing to promote the club better, a business card or Flyer mentioned above to promote us better then the stickers?

What ya'll think?

EDIT: and possibly some custom plate surroundings... something like this> NZ style

Evo

Edited by Evo7

I prefer the business cards, take up less space and get straight to the point, go to the forum. But I do like the idea of the flyer though. Can easily keep either in our cars. Only problem I've seen with flyers is that when some people get back to their cars they don't even look at the flyers left on their windscreens. Seen so many scrunch it up and toss it on the ground or going to throw it out later. Just my 2 cents.

Edited by 07corollaascent

love the look of the plate surrounds...but how about we make em into a number plate cover???

n where can we get TOCAU.au stickers from??

TOCAU forum stickers you can get from Silverbullit, and they would just be the surrounds... if i can get this happening :o that would be awesome :D

Evo

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Ahhh man i've ben slack as, been meaning to become a TOCAU supporter for like a month now my bad :s but apart from the sticker you get did the number plate surround or lanyard ideas ever get off the ground? id'be keen for them.

did the number plate surround or lanyard ideas ever get off the ground? id'be keen for them.

I don't think it ever happened. Same here, though, I'd definately buy if it did. Though the NZ surrounds posted up there ^^^^ somewhere just look like the tacky plastic surrounds like dealerships put on. I have a set of Altrex acrylic covers (the ones with the pinlines through them), if something like that was available to be logo'd, I'd be hell keen.

**PHOTO**

Because of the PITA way Altrex display images on their site, I can't post it here, so heres the link to it instead.

• 5 months later...

Sorry to flog a somewhat dead horse here and revive this thread again but we seem to have some members now with graphic design talents :D Any interest in putting together a small flyer we can use to promote the club? There are quite a few nice Toyota's around in Bendigo and it'd be great to have some flyers in the car to just stick on windscreens. If someone could put say a PDF file together with it then those of us interested could just print them out ourselves to hand out.

Any other ideas, thoughts etc? Getting lanyards printed from a company would be easy enough but evidently there's cost involved.

• 4 months later...

Sell a Decent back window sticker at the Thurs night meets and we'll be set.

:lol:

Peoples cars can be utilized as mobile billboards and the amount of driving i do i'm sure half of brisbane will recognise the sticker in 6 months. :P