• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm Silent hill- gee i can hardly remember it i got it on DVD a few months ago, it was confusing and the story line was fairly lame- i think its one of the movies they show the only good bits on the adds

Yet another game turn movie that failed obviously. Doom came close to being an absolute failure also. The only thing that changed that was Karl Urban and The Rock. Karl is a bloody good actor.

Hitman has a lot of promise in it as Vin is producing it. Diesel being an avid gamer will want to try and keep it as accurate as possible, however I will miss the original eerieness of Agent 47's monotone voice and shadow like countenance.

i saw DOA too.. very cheap.. nothing spesh

i think they try to keep the "gamer" feel to it.. and yes lots of drooling involved

hahaha forget the towel scene.. there's a bikini beach volleyball game that's MUCH better

Mr. Danthuyer the elusive...

Sir a question to ask...your magnaflow muffler that was on snowflake was quite reminiscent of a moving headache yes? I was considering grabbing one but was turned off due to the excessive cabin drone and insane noise generated by them. Did you keep yours on or take it off in the end because your cerebral cortex could no longer be punished in such a fashion?

Cheers sir ;)

indeed i did

i had to tighten all chassis bolts on the rolla, and go to a silent room for 2 weeks to restore nominal hearing again :P

Mr. Danthuyer the elusive...

Sir a question to ask...your magnaflow muffler that was on snowflake was quite reminiscent of a moving headache yes? I was considering grabbing one but was turned off due to the excessive cabin drone and insane noise generated by them. Did you keep yours on or take it off in the end because your cerebral cortex could no longer be punished in such a fashion?

Cheers sir ;)

indeed i did

i had to tighten all chassis bolts on the rolla, and go to a silent room for 2 weeks to restore nominal hearing again :P

Holy crap! Haha. Hmm. There's a single tip version magnaflow make of this design which apparently is totally different in terms of noise etc. FAT-911 fitted one and said it's fine. I may conduct more research. Cheers man, go back and enjoy being a dad ;) (must be an awesome feeling).

i saw DOA too.. very cheap.. nothing spesh

i think they try to keep the "gamer" feel to it.. and yes lots of drooling involved

hahaha forget the towel scene.. there's a bikini beach volleyball game that's MUCH better

lets jus say its a hot movie hahah

Hitman? Ive seen the game but havent played it before.

Vin Deisel is a bit of a tool IMHO. Ferusing to do the Fast and Furious movies and XXX 2 ah he's too "good" to do those types of movies now... Hopfully he doesnt stuff up that movie.

Does anyone know why he was in Fast and furious 3 in the ending? I didnt see the point onto why he was on?

hi all !!!!

just wanted to see whats happening on the forum...............seeing as nothing much is going on i'm jump back into bed........:( i hate being sick.

take care all...........goodnight!!!!

Phill, no comment from you in regards to Hitman. In fact no comments from anyone. Suprising, thought it'd be well known to you at least Phill :P

Sorry, I did intend to comment.... I reckon it would make a mad animated movie. But Vin would be the man for the job otherwise. Tall solid skinhead, as long as he gets the voice right then all should be fine :D

Get well mish didn't know your were sick :unsure:

Grrrrr does anyone know why my laptop is deciding to freeze on me when i go to open outlook express and some other programs ?? :( :( <_< <_< ****** me off!!! only started happening today

Hitman: i kno the game.. but also havent played it that much

DOA: the aussie chik is Holly Valence (spelling?)

Mish: get well soon! u musta caught it off the kids ay.. all a matter of time i spose..

Charms: virus scan?