New Qld member

Hutch888

Hi, I am Robert( Hutch888)

live in Brisbane.

current Toyota ride is 2021 RAV4 Hybrid Cruiser.

my 3rd RAV4 after 14 years of Prado’s.

FB8197AF-DF51-4E43-97D0-6F12CEDD23F8.jpeg

Edited by Hutch888
  • Like 1

G'day Robert and welcome to the forum. 

Congrats on your new ride. That car would be worlds apart from any previous Prado you've owned for sure. They are a big, heavy lug of a car and unless you're using it to tow anything or go bush, then it's overkill for the metro area. That's where your Hybrid fits in perfectly. Great choice if you want to reduce your fuel bill too.

It's amazing how far the RAV 4 has come too. I owned the very first model when they came out in '94. Mine was a '95 3 door Cruiser and it was a fantastic vehicle. I owned that car for 10 years and was one of the most reliable cars I'd ever owned. I know very little about your Hybrid RAV so will be looking forward to your future posts. 

Perhaps you could share some of your likes and dislikes about it. Talk about the quirks and features etc..

Anyways, feel free to post and I'm glad you shared a photo too. Some never do, but that's ok.

Regards
Tony :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Tony Prodigy said:

I know very little about your Hybrid RAV so will be looking forward to your future posts. 

Perhaps you could share some of your likes and dislikes about it. Talk about the quirks and features etc..

Anyways, feel free to post and I'm glad you shared a photo too. Some never do, but that's ok.

Welcome to the Forum. Similar to Tony I am looking forward to your future posts.

I think that you will find it worthwhile to do posts about your experiences and be able to look them up at a later time to refresh the memory. I have found my past posts to be complementary and more informative than the service spreadsheet that I maintain for my vehicles.

Never owned a RAV4 or Prado but I have noticed how the size of the RAV4 has grown over the years.

Just happened to be driving beside a RAV4 and was thinking that the length is now very similar to my Aurion.

Welcome to the forum Robert, a very nice buy there and like the others have said will be great to hear of your experiences in it. Enjoy the ride and stay safe out there now many more are back on the black stuff again.

KAA

3 hours ago, KAA said:

Welcome to the forum Robert, a very nice buy there and like the others have said will be great to hear of your experiences in it. Enjoy the ride and stay safe out there now many more are back on the black stuff again.

KAA

Hi Guys,

I will post a heap of detail in the RAV4 forum tonight!! 
I assuming that is the best place to put it.

thanks Robert

• Like 1