New Facelift Toyota Corolla 2004

So i guess that means we will have an updated Stivo in September but sure to cost a little bit more. That would also probably mean repair parts for our Stivos!? I wonder if they would go for detuned 2ZZGE? And i have always wondered if our Stivos have been getting the detuned 2ZZGE, that would answer all the critics about lower power and acceleration times compared to the Jap Spec :blink:

• 5 months later...

Cool thanks sport1vo

Ive been enquiring with a few dealers an none of them have any idea, although i heard they may come with an mp3 deck, same as the one in the mr2, as toyota is putting them in most of there sportier models.

anyway thanks for the info

Jason

hi sport1vo, is it an reliable info man? i hope its not! been deposited for the new face-lifted stivo since May 04 and was told to wait till Nov 04 to get it. Sep passed, rang them and they confirmed da new stivo would b available in Feb 05 for sure but i cant really trust them and now i got ur info! damn man, da waitiing is killing me :unsure: ....thinking about getting a sp3 instead :rolleyes:

hi ..

We've had the facelift in sa for a few months now ... The Stivo will only be available here in late Jan for the earliest .. They say it will have ecu upgrade (not sure if it's another one), New tuned exhaust ?? and a air box change .. the gialla version on the jap site of the new shape looks good ??

hi Takumi, i thought that the new facelifted stivo's alredy on sale in S.Africa? hmm if it'd be available there on Jan as the earliest, then it would take at least 2-3months to get to here! :huh: so May 05 seems to b realiable :o dats sux ! anyway thx for da info guys! :) oh btw Takumi, when was the facelifted corollas on sale in your country? Aug? thx again.

hi Takumi, i thought that the new facelifted stivo's alredy on sale in S.Africa?  hmm if it'd be available there on Jan as the earliest, then it would take at least 2-3months to get to here!  :huh:  so May 05 seems to b realiable  :o  dats sux ! anyway thx for da info guys!  :)   oh btw Takumi, when was the facelifted corollas on sale in your country? Aug? thx again.

somewhere around there ... there are loads of the hatches on the road already, just not the RunX RSI (STIVO) - they are giving some excuse about making some improvements .. the crap thing is that even the a few of the lesser models now have the optitron dash and even the leather seats :-( Also by the way , the Sedan was also launched at exactly the same time which was strange for toyota ???

Edited by Takumi

• 1 month later...

Hey all sport-evo speeders..

my mate is waiting for his 2005 sportivo.. he says only the head lights r diff... interior is abit more sportier and with a mp3 deck...

His picking it up for $25,000 the b**ch.. coz his old man got the 22% discount.. his been waiting for 2 months n just told me last nite his got another 6 weeks.. so cant wait to see which model looks hornier... 04 vs 05 !!!! i vote 04 :P

:blink: :D B)

The dealers old me Feb 2005, a while back.  Now they are saying May 2005. 

Every dealer information is different, so no information is reliable.  Even the information from Toyota HQ differs. :-/

Well guys some 1 in NSW has a Sept 2004 (update) Stivo for sale on Carsales.com.au

Check it out !

Cheers

T.

The dealers old me Feb 2005, a while back.  Now they are saying May 2005. 

Every dealer information is different, so no information is reliable.  Even the information from Toyota HQ differs. :-/

Well guys some 1 in NSW has a Sept 2004 (update) Stivo for sale on Carsales.com.au

Check it out !

Cheers

T.

****!!, how is this possible?

damn, seems cheap too....i'm very interested in buy it off him now.

but i think many people will already be interested and will be willing to pay more than 24k.

Edited by 2zz-ge

****!!, how is this possible?

damn, seems cheap too....i'm very interested in buy it off him now.

but i think many people will already be interested and will be willing to pay more than 24k.

IMO, it's just a 04 stivo with the bumper, headlight and grille of the facelifted version installed. All the spec are same as the current stivo.

There is no offical news from Toyota Australia that the NEW sportivo is out ~~?! :ph34r: There is nothing about the NEW stivo in www.toyota.com.au

Edited by Cooley

hahaha, i just rang the owner, it's basically a sportivo replica modified from a corolla ascent sport.

damn, i knew it was probably too good to be true.

The details from carsales probably didn't give the owner to input their information but based it on their list of features on this vehicle.