Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a Corolla meet up?

It seems to be dominated by Corollas <_<

If I'm not doing anything tonight, I'll come by and say Hi :)

yes there are alot of corollas but its a TOYOTA owners club meet ! ...

so like the price is right ........ "CELICAZR ... COME ON DOWN !!!"

yes i think it should be ASOC lol so many damn rollas.........is it cool if a gen 4 celica rolls with ya tomoz? i'm keen for a drive if u'll hav me ;)

PAZ ... same thing as I said above !!! ....

" COME ON DOWN !!! .... and win some fantastic prizes .... " ...

.. ok no prizes ... but still fun !! ... hope to see you all there !

And REMINDER !!!!

for those in the hills area ... we are meeting at Maccas on Showground road in Castle hill at 7:30 .... to cruise to gether to villawood

Yeah you guys come down. If u have a toyota your more than welcome if you have a holden well come on down anyway! :D

yeah guys come on down with ur celica's or what ever toyota's u have .... we need a few different models to make an appearance ....

Just finished cleaning the car so I'm ready to roll. Including the 6 monthly wax so it's looking very sparkly. :)

Bringing along one of the guys from Toymods, though he is between Toyotas at the moment moving from a AE92 SECA to a Cressida.

skys are looking good for tonight!

It'll be a good drive :)

4 more hours :) can't wait..haha :)

it sure will! U really are keen on these hey! :)

i also have in my possession the stickers from the group buy so bring along ur cash for those who havent paid yet

Just finished cleaning the car so I'm ready to roll. Including the 6 monthly wax so it's looking very sparkly. :)

HAHA !! .. same .... just finished washing n waxing .... hands are hurting !!! .. but worth it !! heheh ..

And as usually mine will be the dirtiest down there :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

this time that will be true .. otherwise tom would normally take out that award !

gives people a false hope that i must not look after the car so surely its all just rice .... little do they know or they find out the hard way :lol::lol::lol::lol::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

ppppft .. ill take you .... your big sticker v my big sticker !!! ... heheheh

who needs lift when you have elmo !

Mate if elmo can shave over a full second off 1/4 times to get u down to my pace then i gotta get me one

:P :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

this time that will be true .. otherwise tom would normally take out that award !

gives people a false hope that i must not look after the car so surely its all just rice .... little do they know or they find out the hard way :lol::lol::lol::lol::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

LOL! so thats the trick!

ppppft .. ill take you .... your big sticker v my big sticker !!! ... heheheh

who needs lift when you have elmo !

Mate if elmo can shave over a full second off 1/4 times to get u down to my pace then i gotta get me one

:P :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

you know you want elmo either way !! .. hahaha

Myself and a few Sydney Rolla Club members will be at the meet :)

was just about to post that for you guys...

be great to have you guys there for a mega Rolla meet :)

just had this posted on the SRC forum

dont mean to be the bearer of bad news... but ive heard reports as of 30mins ago of 40+ hwp cars sitting in the truck stop at the start of the old road (had many messages through out the day warning on the blitz on OPH 2nite) Ill check my scanner when i finish work.. but i think it would be fair to say that... if your planning on going up there 2nite... take it easy and if ur a moddi... have ur engineering certificates handy Razz

perhaps another destination could be the go?

cools! lots of new ppl coming!

i bought myself a torque wrench ill be brinign to get some parts.... so guys dont be shy.. mauahahha

phil u coming buddy?!

cools! lots of new ppl coming!

i bought myself a torque wrench ill be brinign to get some parts.... so guys dont be shy.. mauahahha

phil u coming buddy?!

Mario... remember the seat cover ;)

yeah top turn out guys and girls!!

freakin hell lift is awesome! thanks for that dylan!

thanks for the eyelids mark and mish!

hope to see some sexy photos of all the cars soon... i give it under an hour for jase to get em up...

how was the nasho run guys?