Cheap G Tech Sensor?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/GTech-PRO-Corrolla-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Hello TOCA ppls *nods to the honoured silver members, and most knowledgable ones* :D But i've come across this G Tech Sensor....are these the old model? .. it seems a little too good to be true? Could someone shed some more light on this?

Cheers all,

RME1-

Jules

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/GTech-PRO-Corrolla-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Hello TOCA ppls *nods to the honoured silver members, and most knowledgable ones* :D But i've come across this G Tech Sensor....are these the old model? .. it seems a little too good to be true? Could someone shed some more light on this?

Cheers all,

RME1-

Jules

They are the first generation Gtech Pro Meter's. Yes, quite old but still very accurate none the less. It's a good price. Can't go wrong Jules :)

>_<;; NOOOOO $_# i've already budgeted for a stivo catback this month :( - maybe i'll have to pine around to see if they have old school models still left *sigh* Cheers for the feed back Big Bum :P

but the G Tech RR is only $102 + 14 postage? ... :huh: ...but on the G Tech website it says it's arounds $230 ? did it fall off a truck or something?

G Tech RR

That's a bidding price of course. It'll most likely finish up near the 200 mark. If not, over.

how does a G tech work exactly? and what will it tell me?

and bigbum what are you doing up so late? im going to bed... ill see what the answer is in the morning...

Works through sensors, in fact 3 of them. Tells you stuff like 0-100metre sprint times, 1/4 mile times, power output, shift lights, etc. Like an Apexi RSM.

Why am I up late? Assignments man... what else? :(

>_< that new school one does...it's also heaps big...and less discreet :ph34r: *watches item like a hawk* ...i promise i'll share if no one bids @_@;;

LOL! don't worry jules, it'll definitely get bidded on, there's an APexi RSM with G-sensor on firesport for $150, get that instead, its nicer rice! I've run one and never regretted it.

Does the APEXI RSM have a shift light? ....but it's not really 'plug and play' is it? ....cuase you have to stick it into the ECU, right?

>_< 150ish was meant to be my budget for a stivo catback...YES :angry: i'm still looking ARGHHH!!!

... shift light, waterspray, homoalert etc...

ho ho ho :lol: ...we'll stay away from St. Kilda then >_<;; the RSM will flash so brightly it'll blind me !

i got a GTECH PRO - same as the one in the first post.

Looking to sell it.. its the unit, suction cup thingy, ciggie lighter plug,

I might still have the box and manual around somewhere. Still 100% perfect condition.

PM me offers or post em up here.

Im located in Templestowe Melbourne.