[SYD] Day Cruise --> Kiama - Sunday 25th June

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA vince you love your meets don't ya! :P

its alright i love them too...

ok im happy to make it an hour earlier... i'll edit the first post and send PMs to the people that have put their names down...

Hehe...I do :) that's my hightlight of the month :) Love the day drive....if we only stay at McDonald for the night without the drive, then I probably won't be that interested, but it's always good to see some friends who loves the Corolla as well. :)

yep :D the normally all choose a channel at the meeting point before the drive up.......just makes things a tad easier......:) they all have UHF ones....... hope that helps

nah no new people i dont think... saiya is keen to come :D .. im not sure that i've met him yet...

otherwise no, thats about all we're getting i think... im sure people will just turn up on the day who havent posted that they're coming...

REVISED TIMES!!! DON'T FORGET THAT!! YOU'LL BE 30 MINS LATE IF YOU COME ON THE ORIGINAL TIMES!!

OOOOOOHHHHHH...

thats saiya!!!

ok well thats good.. its a typical group coming, but like a said, usually we get random people turning up, which is awesome- so if you're random and watching this thread... turn up :P

THE ROUTE

-We'll turn right out of maccas, heading south along woodville road...

-Right onto Liverpool Road (hume hwy)

-Left onto Bigge St

-We'll be in Liverpool now, and its pretty crazy... we do this sorta loop thing to get onto Newbridge Road. You'll get it when we get there tongue.gif

-Along Newbridge and right on Heathcote Road.

-And then we pretty much follow heathcote road... for ever... until we hit Princes Highway and we turn right on to that..

From there I don't know as my street directory only goes as far as Heathcote...

I actually would go straight across the Hume Highway and...

follow Henry Lawson Road until you reach Newbridge Road.

Turn right onto Newbridbe road and follow it for about 1km

Turn left into Nuwarra Road (just before the Caltex) and follow that to Heathcote Road.

Turn left onto Heathcote Road and follow it to the Princes Highway.

Turn right onto the Princes Highway and follow the Freeway.

After the Freeway finishes look out for a Blue Sportivo parked in front of the GREEN FENCE at Bulli Tops where there is some construction going on ;)

The Blue Sportivo will then lead you to Kiama ;)

haha... pete said he likes it black and strong (he was talking about coffee)... and i said "like your men"

im such a comedian...

You should do stand up!!! :lol:

yes .. we have all met saiya before ..

be came to aqua gold .. white hatch .. met with us at showground !

Yep thats me!! :D

Dont know if YDOIT4 (Dave) is coming or not ill have a chat with him towards the end of the month and get him to post if he is.