Wallpapers ???

SilvaRolla

I was just thinking of changing my desktop picture and thought how about a nice wallpaper of some corollas, be it their engines, location shots or interior shots.

I reckon we should have a section where we post up some pictures to download as desktops.

What do you guys reckon?

I would start with a picture but my lack of multimedia skills is rather pathetic.

Plus i dont own a digital camera :(

I've suggested a Pictures and Multimedia section wayyy back!

It'd be good for people posting videos, pictures, music, any type of media instead of all of it going into the General Discussions area which is meant to be car related or Toyota stuff.

Cmon Steve... please :D

• 3 months later...

rob when u get your shoes we will have a massive photo shoot day/night where we will take hundreds of photos and send em all to u for u to make wallpapers. then everyone can enjoy canberra corolla goodness

rob when u get your shoes we will have a massive photo shoot day/night where we will take hundreds of photos and send em all to u for u to make wallpapers. then everyone can enjoy canberra corolla goodness

What a brilliant idea! I'm up for that ;) When does Mickism0082 get his shoes back though? Btw I've come back into contact with Karen and Anthony again so we should get all the old crew back together as well (can't forget Glenn...and Fad, our resident photographer :D)

• 3 weeks later...

Just giving you all an update. I will have wallpapers very soon. I've been busy orchestrating 3,800 letters to prospect clients for work, so that has consumed a lot of my time. I feel like dying when I get home.

Soon though...soooooon.