Quoted: Cusco Zero 2 for 2005 Corolla

Ali

Hi,

Thanks to the advice from Danz and Blue_Stivo (sorry guys i don't know your names but i will come to one of the meets soon and say hi) i contacted JDM Yard and got the following quote:

"cost for a set with pillow mounts is $2650 gst incl pick up in sydney"

I shall update this post with the other quotes i may get from the MazSport in NZ and JDM imports (different place to JDM yard).

And what is your recommended place to get them installed and any idea on costs?

Cheers everyone and peace out!!!

Update:

HI ALI

CUSCO HAVE JUST COME BACK TO ME ABOUT THE SUSPENSION FOR YOUR CAR

THEY ARE IN THE MIDDLEOF MAKING THEM AS YOUR CAR IS LATE MODEL

THEY WILL B READY FOR SALE IN 1 WEEK THE PRICE IS $2800.00 +FRIEGHT +GST

CHEERS BRIAN MAZSPORT CUSCO

So there may be a new version???

Edited by Ali

I think you can ask JDM_Yard for install, last I remember one of the owner, Yonas, told me now they have workshop area. Yonas did Cusco zero 2 install for my mate's corolla, he himself is great mech, and racer.

If not, someone here from Sydney can assist you where to fit it. I'm in Melbourne so i don't know places in Sydney to do it.

Hi,

Thanks to the advice from Danz and Blue_Stivo (sorry guys i don't know your names but i will come to one of the meets soon and say hi) i contacted JDM Yard and got the following quote:

I shall update this post with the other quotes i may get from the MazSport in NZ and JDM imports (different place to JDM yard).

You can try SRALLY in Nth Paramatta, they did some work for a few rolla's from this forum I think. The guy used to work in BD4, so he know a lot abt rolla's

Hi,

You can try SRALLY in Nth Paramatta, they did some work for a few rolla's from this forum I think. The guy used to work in BD4, so he know a lot abt rolla's

SRally have closed up shop i think, but the guys that worked there are still around and i know xoom keeps in touch with them so mabey send him PM...

Hi,

SRally have closed up shop i think, but the guys that worked there are still around and i know xoom keeps in touch with them so mabey send him PM...

I'm sure they still around, I was there last week talking to him :)

Contacted JDM today and had a chat to them regarding sourcing Cusco's etc etc and they guys were very helpful and i got all the info I needed.

Thanks for the tip Dylan appreciate it!!!

BTW no racial intent was meant in any way in other thread and to those who took offence my apologies :)

Hendra got it from JDM_Yard.

Doesn't matter, JDM_Yard and JDM_concept gives good prices. Hey I got my Alutec CF from Jdm_concept, hot price!

Did you get burnt?? :P :P :P