Just had my Butt kicked by this

Ok guys ... i dont condone street racing but this was wat happened.

Lined up at the lights with this green machine .... he revved it up ... i gave it a wack .... we're both watching the lights on the other side ... green -> amber -> red ..... both now holding friction point ours go green and bam we r off .... 1st we are neck n neck

i figure ill hit left n then its all over when all of a sudden i hit lift n he just cruises past me im like WTF .... 2nd ->3rd->4th lift all the way n he just kept pulling away .... i get the hazards :( :( :(

next set of lights we have a chat n we pull into a side street and he give me a look under his bonnet when i get blown away at what i see .... scroll down

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

V

Its D-tech Yo ..... had u going didnt i :lol::lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :P :P :P

27052006(006).jpg

Saw this down at the workshop and i just had 2 take a picture to share it with u

n.b. There was no street race ... this was just a joke 2 get ppl to read this thread .... all cars were stationary and considering the daewoo had no oil i dont see how this could have happened on the street

What have the put on the suzukis? some "VVTI" badging

VVT man. No 'I'. The suzuki's have variable valve timing but no intelligence. I woudln't be caught dead driving in one of those shoebox mobiles anyway man lol.

speaking of this!

i saw the new ford focus Turbo on the road today driving next to me!

Never thought id ever feel intimidated by a ford! But i was wrong! DAMN that thing hauls!!!

speaking of this!

i saw the new ford focus Turbo on the road today driving next to me!

Never thought id ever feel intimidated by a ford! But i was wrong! DAMN that thing hauls!!!

Yea...me saw one tooz...orange...kit n all...very nice...and yes very surprising from Ford...

Ah..."Sighs"...so many new hot hatches comin out to eat us...XR5, Astra HSV, that new Hyundai turbo hatch, Mitsu Colt...etc etc etc...see how long 'vvtLiFt-i' will last...

If we're going to laugh at marketing monikers like "D-Tech" and "Zetec", then we need to acknowledge Toyota's gaffs ...

Who remembers the last of the RWD Corolla's with the "Hi-Cam" engine?

Or the last Paseo's "Eco-Sport" motor (i.e. original Paseo motor with 8 less kW)?

Or the Corona's running Holden's "Starfire" ("Backfire") motor?

But my personal favourite is all those 90's model Toyota's running around with decals claiming they have the "O2 Advantage"! :D