[NSW] Mini-Meet - Blacktown Drive-In - SAT June 17th.

Alrighty everyone,

There's been talk of going to the drive-ins to see Fast and the Furious 3 on the 17th. Now its final.

Mish contacted greater union and they have confirmed that fast and the furious will be shown at the Blacktown Drive-In on Saturday 17th of June.

So we're going to go check it out!! Chances are, there will be heaps of other car enthusiasts heading out that night too, so it will be good to expose our little group and check out some of the other cars that turn up...

The beauty of the drive-ins is you pay $15 or so, and you get TWO movies for the price of one!

Make sure you have a working FM radio in your car too (i dont :P), cos the sound is broadcast over an FM frequency and you just tune your car radio into it.

OK Here's the details:

WHEN: Saturday 17th June

WHERE: Blacktown Drive-In (Cricketers Arms Road, Blacktown, NSW, 2148)

TIME: 7PM on the road outside the drive in. Sessions commence at 7.30, so we will head in shortly after 7pm and get a good spot to watch the movie.

COST: I'm not exactly sure, but i think its $15... now whether that is per car or per person, im not sure either... just bring enough to cover yourselves.. if it ends up being cheaper than you think, then go buy some food or petrol :P

HOW TO GET THERE:

Most of you will go along the M4 to get there... turn off at RESEVOIR ROAD and head south (so turn right if you're coming from penrith direction, and left if you're coming from the coast direction). Attached is a map to help you out if these directions are too crap.

WHEN YOU GET THERE:

When you get onto Cricketers Arms Road, go down to the end, where the gate is and wait on the street near the gate for everyone else... chances are you wont be the first there, so just to park near another corolla :P ... turn your CB onto channel 24... that's what we'll all be on... If you're running late, everyone will go in and leave one car behind to meet you and the people inside will save parking spots for you - just remember to quote toyota owners club and you get a group buy discount...

Can you please post in here and let us know if you're coming, so when everyone has turned up, we can head in and get a good spot. otherwise we will be waiting and wondering who else is coming. if we know who is coming, we can save you a good spot too...

THE LIST:

-blue_rolla

-eggbert_99

-OH84BY

-Blue_Stivo

-Sportivo05

-CORZZA

-iniff

-Fred

-Redliner

-Charms

-bADbOYz

-grimlock

-Suicid3

-Vin Corolla

Cheers,

Tom

Oh and here's the map:

drive-in-map.gif

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be there ! ..

again .. if the hills ppl want to meet up at showground ... we can

if the meet time at the drive ins is 7pm then dont be late .. coz I gan gurantee that it will be busy .. and normally 30 mins early ... it will have cars in there already and you wont gurantee a good spot !

leave 6:15 from showground road .. on the DOT ! ... then we will be at the drive ins about 6:45 ish ...

alright sounds like a winner jase.

DONT BE LATE!! and if you ARE going to be late, make sure you have someone's mobile number (i'll give you mine if you need one.. PM me) so we can at least save you a spot...

If it was 1 hour later....could of made it...

i get home at 7pm on saturdays ..then takes another hour to glam myself up.....lolololol

Whats with all the meets popping up everywhere...??

pity villawood isnt on....i still reckon nothing beats villawood lo....

come along to the kiama meet! if we had the numbers, nothing would beat a day meet!

there's 2 movies played, and chances are, FF3 will be the later one... we'll find that out closer to the date i think... would you still be keen if it was shown later? we can save you a spot and just turn up during the first movie (but keep quiet :P)

If it was 1 hour later....could of made it...

i get home at 7pm on saturdays ..then takes another hour to glam myself up.....lolololol

who you impressing???? :P

I'm gonna bring pillows and a blanket and lay the seats down so I can watch out of the rear hatch :D

Thats a good idea there!!

George im sure it will be fine!!!

Sorry ppl .... wont be able to make it to this ... ill have 2 try and catch this movie somewhere else / some other time.....