[NSW] Mini-Meet - Blacktown Drive-In - SAT June 17th.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ..

Of all the ppl that went to Jimmy's .. what did you think !!!!

me and mark didnt have a kebab there............i dont know why mark didnt want one but i know i was shivering too much to chew..............hehehe

we got gome 2:30am..................dylan u made awesome time if u got home at 3am.

Hey people's was a great night

met some new peps and the ones we always see :)

sorry i wasnt out side talking with you's alot i wanted to watch the movies :P

city cafe thingy looked nice lol now i know where to go if im hungry in the wierd hours of morning :lol:

didnt get home till after 4 in the morning :o :lol: haha and just woke up after 3pm today ;)

Hope u all got home safe!! when i was going home on the hwy thing coming from livo there was a BAD smash!! my *** my guts were turning! so many firengines and police!!

is thornleigh made fresh?

are you kidding me? its the FRESHEST!!!

seriously you go in there at crazy hours when its next to empty, and ask for a burger with ANYTHING on it, they will give it to you, made fresh and fast... and there's this certain group of people that seem to work the graveyard shifts, and they are way better at making burgers than the younger normal hours staff... these people will make a burger straight, the cheese is always perfect, and the bacon is always 2 rashers, not one...

oh wow you've got me started on thornleigh maccas now...

is thornleigh made fresh?

are you kidding me? its the FRESHEST!!!

seriously you go in there at crazy hours when its next to empty, and ask for a burger with ANYTHING on it, they will give it to you, made fresh and fast... and there's this certain group of people that seem to work the graveyard shifts, and they are way better at making burgers than the younger normal hours staff... these people will make a burger straight, the cheese is always perfect, and the bacon is always 2 rashers, not one...

oh wow you've got me started on thornleigh maccas now...

thats it tom....................we for sure need a food thread...................gotta title it where to eat when u want...........................then let ppl say what they like to eat and where and why................hehehe

city cafe thingy looked nice lol now i know where to go if im hungry in the wierd hours of morning :lol:

didnt get home till after 4 in the morning :o :lol: haha and just woke up after 3pm today ;)

Hope u all got home safe!! when i was going home on the hwy thing coming from livo there was a BAD smash!! my *** my guts were turning! so many firengines and police!!

yeah i saw that. they were still there at 5.30am when i went past on my way home.

looked really bad. did you notice the petrol station had piles of sand everywhere too? scary stuff.

i though andrew was following me home then i slowed and he never arrived! So i just carried on my way.

I missed the set of lights turning right into the highway. Then by the time I turned u were nowhere in sight. So i decided to follow the others. It was soo damn cold!! Good night!! 2 for the money was better than I expected!!

Edited by LiMz RoLLa

i though andrew was following me home then i slowed and he never arrived! So i just carried on my way.

I missed the set of lights turning right into the highway. Then by the time I turned u were nowhere in sight. So i decided to follow the others. It was soo damn cold!! Good night!! 2 for the money was better than I expected!!

no worries bro! al least u got home ok!

at the lights i had 2 skylines behind me! 300ZX next to me and a WRX next to him! i felt small!

speaking of skylines i forgot to mention i saw most of the skylines from the drive-ins up at thornleigh maccas. i wonder if they OP'd it..

Bro i wouldnt be surprized!

When i gave you a hoot a few of them where behind me and turned off towards cumberland/james ruse

gotta be careful with movies like these...

it makes people think they can drift... its not easy im sure!

- nice new sig pete!

Thanks Tom a mate of mine in SA made it for me.

Yeah especially with AWD cars too! and the R33 is not the most balanced nissan to try and drift!

yeah i saw that. they were still there at 5.30am when i went past on my way home.

looked really bad. did you notice the petrol station had piles of sand everywhere too? scary stuff.

Yeah There was stuff everywhere too :o :unsure: then a bunch of people across the road next to the people that were filming :ph34r:

Somthing to relise everyday is to take it easy & don't take things for granted!

although some people get to excited!!