[NSW] Mini-Meet - Blacktown Drive-In - SAT June 17th.

bbahahah ... KFC hot n spicy ...

mish .. you have been talking to my wife ....

yeah i have but it happens i have a weakness for it too!!

bring buckets of maltesers too ppl to wash down the chicken!

it was the first thing she said to me when I saw her ...!!! ...

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this as being a productive night, :P the problem is will we actually watch the movie, or will we be too busy eating i mean this does sound enticing

The Fast and the Furious: Toyko Drift is the latest instalment of the adrenaline-inducing series built on speed. Set in the sexy and colourful underground world of Japanese drift racing, the newest and fastest customised rides go head-to-head on some of the most perilous courses in the world.

BUT hot and spicy chicken, need i say more :P

yeah hot and spicy rocks!!

hehehe......yeah daniel is coming along for the movie too...and to plug his window tinting to...hehehehe

dont forget the chocolate ppl!!!

guys i dont care about hooking up.......the chocolate would just be a bonus......well ppl bring chocolates or hot and spicy KFC !! hehehhee

and we'll have a rolla bonding session it'll be better then a group hug....hehehehe

None of this wont be happening in my car lol...

as of tommorow im in prep for my next comp...

so no junk food and hitting the gym..i have a month to get into shape....

:D :D :D

guys i dont care about hooking up.......the chocolate would just be a bonus......well ppl bring chocolates or hot and spicy KFC !! hehehhee

and we'll have a rolla bonding session it'll be better then a group hug....hehehehe

Whats the getting in shape for???? :lol: need to feel sessy do u :P jks

I need to increase my cardiovascular fitness to survive each round....

also need to increase muscle..to absorb impacts of hits..

so yeah...i need to get in shape lol....

I need to increase my cardiovascular fitness to survive each round....

also need to increase muscle..to absorb impacts of hits..

so yeah...i need to get in shape lol....

I see cool lol hope all goes well :)

LOL!

apparently we have an XR6 coming along with us too - one of OH84BY's friends :)

Dennis's mate with the XR6 turbo might join again.

LOL!

apparently we have an XR6 coming along with us too - one of OH84BY's friends :)

Dennis's mate with the XR6 turbo might join again.

was that the green one at last meet?

Oh ok well who were the people in the ford that went to our last meet then ? lol coz they were filming me when i was at the lights :lol: i was like Hi i didint know till the guy said hello back and said corona girl :ph34r:

who else wants to come to the drive in's? come on sydney ppl!!

FOR ALL PEOPLE GOING TO THE DRIVE IN PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE CINEBUZZ PROMOTION CLUB ITS FREE.......AND U GET THE DRIVE IN TICKETS FOR $10 FOR UP TO 4 PPL........THST 4:50 SAVING PER PERSON....

HERES THE LINK....

http://www.greaterunion.com.au/movies/whatsnew.asp?news=92

TOW FOR THE MONEY WILL BE THE OTHER MOVIE PLAYING THIS SATURDAY WITH THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 3.... HERES THE DESCRIPTION

Welcome to the voracious, cutthroat world of high roller gambling. Fortunes are won on Sunday and lost on Monday in Two For the Money – a high stakes drama set in the adrenaline-charged world of wheeler-dealer gamblers – where riches are made and destroyed with the flip of a coin. With millions of dollars on the line, reckless players engage in a “who’s conning whom” game where the bets are high and the losses are even higher.

Two For the Money marks the return of Al Pacino to the role of power player. He plays Walter Abrams, a recovering addict-turned-betting-adviser with a delicious lust for power. Matthew McConaughey plays sports gambling phenomenon Brandon Lang, a self-assured (but washed up) former college football player who is on the cusp of exploiting his true talents: his ability to consistently pick football winners. This uncanny knack attracts the hungry Walter into Brandon’s small-time world. Brandon holds his own as an ingénue sports adviser, fighting for his piece of the turf against the paternal, yet ruthless, Walter.

Rene Russo plays Walter’s gorgeous yet life-hardened wife, Toni. Also a recovering addict, Toni wields the true power in her home – balancing Walter’s precarious ambition and serving as a reminder that his inner demons are not far from the surface. Giving quiet muscle to their makeshift family, Toni will tolerate neither Walter’s attempts at self-destruction nor Brandon’s possible descent into gambling mayhem.

In a character drama where financial and human fortunes are on the line, Two For the Money rests the balance of power on a unique family.

Edited by OH84BY

oh and in my experience you should be fine. just start your car and let it run for a few minutes at the interval between movies. Although I can't say I've been in a car with a amps and a decent system.

but im pretty sure they have jumper cables there as well. so dont stress too much.