The new 1zz forum 1/4 record award goes to.......

toymods is doing a drag night soon... on the 5th...

maybe we could tag along with them? are they booking a lane? and if we went with them, does that mean we have more chance of more runs? and selecting who we race against?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il be at the next one! I hope!

Bill u gonna do a stripper on the car for the next drag?

nar man im not goign to the strip any more in the short term

I really dont think anyone will get my time for a while, :P :P

if someone does then ill stip it, run with less the quarter tank then run. i had over half tank petrol on that run and i weigh 110kg

Remember the accent also weights alot less then the levin.

Faaaark! ur a heavy mofo!

Yeah i think your right! ur rimes gonna stick for a while! And yeah it is the heavy of the rollas

Some pics from the drags

Dylan

1406103.jpg

ME with my new Wheels

1406197.jpg

Tom's last run after he saw my 15.7 just before him. As you can see he was upset and had to do a burnout :P

1406373.jpg

Jason Rep the sedans

1406290.jpg

Nice pic of the tow truck ripping a burnout

1406313.jpg

having 4 airbags and electric windows. THicker doort interia. Heavier seats . LEather steering wheel. Body kit and spoiler.

don't forget colour coded handles, mudflups and side protection strip, UV cut glass, Leather shift knob, woodgrain trim, white optitron combimeter, double storage box, foglights, 6 stacker with 6 speakers, and most importantly and most heaviest ABS :D :D :D

having 4 airbags and electric windows. THicker doort interia. Heavier seats . LEather steering wheel. Body kit and spoiler.

don't forget colour coded handles, mudflups and side protection strip, UV cut glass, Leather shift knob, woodgrain trim, white optitron combimeter, double storage box, foglights, 6 stacker with 6 speakers, and most importantly and most heaviest ABS :D :D :D

Thanks BigBUm

Theres more then 100kgs there tom!!!

luxury!

... nah i dont think its that much of a difference... if you can tell me where the claimed 100 or so kilos comes from, ill be impressed...

the weight difference lies in fitness first...

Its not a 100kg difference, it is 37kg kerb weight. Ascent is 1040kg, Levin is 1077kg (that is facelift mind you, don't know about preface lift, i think they were maybe 20kg heavier from membery...).

Also, for interest sake...the Ascent SEDAN is actually 1020kg (20kg lighter than hatch?)...

Edited by Mintos

luxury!

... nah i dont think its that much of a difference... if you can tell me where the claimed 100 or so kilos comes from, ill be impressed...

Its not a 100kg difference, it is 37kg kerb weight. Ascent is 1040kg, Levin is 1077kg (that is facelift mind you, don't know about preface lift, i think they were maybe 20kg heavier from membery...).

Also, for interest sake...the Ascent SEDAN is actually 1020kg (20kg lighter than hatch?)...

EXACTLY ... I told xoom bill this ...

dont know why ... but it is ...

luxury!

EXACTLY ... I told xoom bill this ...

dont know why ... but it is ...

the rear Glass in the Hatch is damn heavy ;)

As for my car needing a wash... yeah it does but at least the interior is now spotless :P ;) :lol::lol:

Im yet to do the coolent bypass mod. THinkign about it though.

My time has geed me up to get some more mods to get closer to a stivo time.

on my list is

- Dc sport headers

- Camcon VVTI controller + proper dyno tuning

- voltage stabaliser kit

Then i go back and see what happens

Edited by SyxXPaC

Im yet to do the coolent bypass mod. THinkign about it though.

My time has geed me up to get some more mods to get closer to a stivo time.

on my list is

- Dc sport headers

- Camcon VVTI controller + proper dyno tuning

- voltage stabaliser kit

Then i go back and see what happens

...voltage stabilise won't do too much - maybe start up is a little bit quicker

DC sport headers :o +10kw

VVTI controller :blink: + ? KW

maybe u'll be pushing close to 95+KW atW :o ...is 15.0s outta the question? :ph34r:

Who knows??? See what happens i forgot to add the lightweight crack pulleys and exceedy heavey duty cltch kit and fidanza fly.

I think i can get a 15.0 if i do it correctly.

For anyones info after a few PM's ive fianlly updated my garage with my mods and pics. You need to click into the mod to see the pics.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...CODE=12&CID=355

Edited by SyxXPaC

Who knows??? See what happens i forgot to add the lightweight crack pulleys and exceedy heavey duty cltch kit and fidanza fly.

I think i can get a 15.0 if i do it correctly.

For anyones info after a few PM's ive fianlly updated my garage with my mods and pics. You need to click into the mod to see the pics.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...CODE=12&CID=355

does your clutch have much life left? All those launches? surely she must be suffering?

i like the light weight pully idea - on the run motorsport are sourcing them from SUMMIT , Kelvin is gettin' his modded some time soon i think :ph34r: so depending on how much more response that is, i'll go them next budget B) 15.0 for a Izzefe would be AMAZING :D

Bill now has motive!!!

did you get rid of your rims?

so what are these new rims? They your everyday rims?

No need 2 worry urself peter with details ..... u just need 2 get ur a$$ and ur red beast down there n show them it might be 93 kw but its still a force 2 be reconned with !!!!!!